Art?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 115627

It's all so tiresome.
Reaction score
Most of these were done like 3-4 years ago during school days. Except for the last one which was a collection of tiny sketches made during working hours.

I'm no artist by all means. And my drawings are for from having any value except for the personal one. But they just rot on my hard drive otherwise, so I might as well share them with you.

2w3oqps.jpg

9rkkm9.jpg

143l2x4.jpg

fuqu50.jpg

2yw97ia.jpg

Look cool. Similar stuff to what I used to do.

Woah I love you're art!! =)
It's amazing. Continue to keep expressing yourself.

That's a messy sketch of my left hand I did in less than 15 minutes...I wasn't striving for perfection (which is obvious).

oasyrq.jpg

All pics look good. You have a different style. It's nice to see something new.

you are very creative :)...wonderful eclectic mix...in your small drawings, do i see john wayne gacy's clown face...???

DVEEUS said:
you are very creative :)...wonderful eclectic mix...in your small drawings, do i see john wayne gacy's clown face...???

Thanks, DVEEUS. :D
But it's unlikely...not that I don't know Pogo the Clown. But I lived in mortal fear of clowns for a long time after watching Stephen King's It, so I avoided all imagery involving them. Maybe it would've been a good therapy to draw them back then... :p

mad monty said:
I really enjoy your Art!!
May I show your some of mine?

I would gladly take a look at some of yours, mad monty. :)
Post it here or show it to me in a PM - whatever you feel comfortable with.

EDIT: Or open up your own thread. Lots of people here with a taste for twisted things. :p

By the way, here's a tiny scribble I did at school today:
j7q2i1.jpg

Rodent said:
DVEEUS said:

Thanks, DVEEUS. :D
But it's unlikely...not that I don't know Pogo the Clown. But I lived in mortal fear of clowns for a long time after watching Stephen King's It, so I avoided all imagery involving them. Maybe it would've been a good therapy to draw them back then... :p

mad monty said:
I really enjoy your Art!!
May I show your some of mine?

I would gladly take a look at some of yours, mad monty. :)
Post it here or show it to me in a PM - whatever you feel comfortable with.

By the way, here's a tiny scribble I did at school today:
j7q2i1.jpg
That's very Cool! Let me just figure out how to post pictures. :p

wow. I have know idea what I'm doing.......

Attachments

• 1demon.jpg
    1demon.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 17
Mad Monty...that demon is magnificent. You got some real talent - unlike me.
Truth be told, I haven't met any hobby artist yet that couldn't draw at least ten times better than I do. I got no sense of proportion, shading and so on. And I'm quite lazy which is why I never made any progress over the years. :p

DVEEUS said:
when i saw this...it was the first thing that popped into my mind...:)

Hah, I can see the resemblance. At first I actually thought you were referring to different scribble...
Funny thing, the face was actually the only thing I made up by myself. The rest was a failed attempt to draw inspiration from a Silent Hill monster:

Abstractsh2.png

View attachment 6View attachment 7View attachment 8View attachment 9
Rodent said:
Mad Monty...that demon is magnificent. You got some real talent - unlike me.
Truth be told, I haven't met any hobby artist yet that couldn't draw at least ten times better than I do. I got no sense of proportion, shading and so on. And I'm quite lazy which is why I never made any progress over the years. :p

DVEEUS said:
when i saw this...it was the first thing that popped into my mind...:)

Hah, I can see the resemblance. At first I actually thought you were referring to different scribble...
Funny thing, the face was actually the only thing I made up by myself. The rest was a failed attempt to draw inspiration from a Silent Hill monster:

Abstractsh2.png

I'm very lazy myself. can only produce a good drawing at least once a month. here"s more.
PS. I draw mostly monsters!.
Also I love Silent Hill.

Attachments

• demon dog 2.jpg
    demon dog 2.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 13
  • demon dog 1.jpg
    demon dog 1.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 10
  • water spill.jpg
    water spill.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 15
  • angler fish.jpg
    angler fish.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 13
  • nurse.jpg
    nurse.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 14
mad monty said:
I'm very lazy myself. can only produce a good drawing at least once a month. here"s more.
PS. I draw mostly monsters!.
Also I love Silent Hill.

Those are all looking very cool. I can see a lot of Silent Hill in them. :)

Taking your time is all right in my book - that's how real art is made anyway. I can't even focus on a drawing longer than a month. So usually I don't take more than an hour to finish something...otherwise I kinda feel unaccomplished.

When I was 15 years old I had a collection of over 40 characters/monsters I had drawn, complete with name, short bio and so on. And then there was also a phase where I was always drawing military bases, weapons, city layouts.

Sigh...talking about endurance. This mashup has been lying around here unfinished for 4-5 months now. A projection of all my negativity. Maybe I'm just not negative enough at the moment to finish it.
2cz1ruf.jpg

Latest posts

Back