Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tone303

Reaction score
Im "Tone" (from Anthony)

been lonely way to long. Interests include neuropharmacology, philosophy of ethics, meditation when i can, Sci Fi, a good TV series, Truth, Empathy, Genuineness & Love.

I put myself out there so much but never had any luck. A few Love-Frauds and all isolation. Anyone else experience a life like this?

Oh I am 34 & from the Chicago area. Anyone feel free to chat me more. Perhaps I will make a reply with more thoughts & about me, besides just replies to replies.

I am suffering depression, anxiety, some PTSD. It never affects how I am with other genuine people, but complicates social life still. =( but all the more I still have positive intentions I hold in my mind, always focused on a better being.

Welcome, fellow Chicagoan :)

I can relate to never having much luck. Not sure if love-fraud but certainly isolation.
That has been most of my life experience, romantic love wise at least.

There are some really cool people here. Hope you enjoy the forums.

Hello. Welcome to the site! =)
Hope you enjoy you're time on here.

I can relate to isolation with you however, I suffer with bi-polar disorder & ptsd and I haven't been able to get out of my house much due to it.
So trust me I know where you're coming from. Feel free to drop me a pm anytime you want to talk.

VeganAtheist said:
Welcome, fellow Chicagoan :)

I can relate to never having much luck. Not sure if love-fraud but certainly isolation.
That has been most of my life experience, romantic love wise at least.

There are some really cool people here. Hope you enjoy the forums.

Thanks for the welcome 9006.

Yeah i wouldnt use the term Love-Fraud loosely, Im speaking of things like sudden change over-night & disappearance forever after involved every day for 2 years and zero red flag behavior. . I hate to even talk about this though... Love to get on with life =)

WallflowerGirl83 said:
Hello. Welcome to the site! =)
Hope you enjoy you're time on here.

I can relate to isolation with you however, I suffer with bi-polar disorder & ptsd and I haven't been able to get out of my house much due to it.
So trust me I know where you're coming from. Feel free to drop me a pm anytime you want to talk.

Thank You !! PTSD, Depression, Anxiety here.

Thanks for all welcomes, everyone, above & below

feel for you all, isolation got to the point where i get panic attacks. As the absoluete last resort, i had to take 0.1 mg alprazolam, the tinest dose that has a subjective effect. benzos are more dangerous than opioids & cocaine, they simply can barely be used at the lowest dose. I would say this is my opinion but i think its evident its entirely true.

Latest posts

Back