Angry Haters Who Blame Being Alone On Their Looks

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riv

Reaction score
When communicating on-line with angry hateful people who wrongly blame looks for their being rejected: Take people like that seriously. Never taunt them, never misquote them, always talk to them with complete respect. Tell them that living with love will eventually override any looks prejudice in their lives. Tell them the truth. Anger and hate are seductive emotions which must be seen through as the traps they are and ask them to explain to you what "good" can come from developing their anger and hate. Tell them that love and hate don't mix, that thinking with hate will only destroy their ability to love. That living in hate and anger will lead them into making the wrong decision when faced with a choice and that hate and anger will bring them down into places where they won't want to be and with people they won't want to be with. That anger will attract anger, that hate will attract hate, that kindness will attract kindness, that love will attract love.

Tell them that they should never allow anything to ruin the pure feelings of love they have still have within them.

May this post influence someone in a positive way.

I did do a post here a few months ago. It may have seemed angry but wasn't intended in anger, just was intended to talk about some bad experiences I had and to show others how to avoid a certain (and rare) type of woman (or man as the case may be.)

The thread was closed, sorry if anyone got the wrong intention from that post. I'm new here, people here don't know me yet, I try or hope to be a helpful and spiritual man and I may fail at times or I may not always express myself correctly but hoping I can do some good here.

Thank you,
Riv

Riv said:
When communicating on-line with angry hateful people who wrongly blame looks for their being rejected: Take people like that seriously. Never taunt them, never misquote them, always talk to them with complete respect.

I think that's good advice. A lot of times it's not necessary or even helpful to instruct other people how to think, feel or behave. Sometimes, all that's necessary is lending a sympathetic ear.

-Teresa

Sometimes, though, people are rejected for their looks, so people who believe that this has happened to them are not always wrong about it having happened to them. Society places such a premium on looks that those of us who differ from what society deems to be attractive will be seen more negatively by those who go along with society's view of what constitutes attractiveness. I agree with you that love, real love, sees past the physical to what a person truly is, but it can be harder to find this sort of love when so many people judge by their first impressions, which are largely made up with how someone looks.
I don't go by looks at all, as how someone looks is irrelevant to me. Character and a person's nature are the important things.

If a person rejects you for your looks then they're probably not worth bothering with anyway, I find confidence and the way you think about things have a big impact on the way another person views you; there maybe a limit, I don't know, but It's clear why some people feel the way they do about this.

I think it's easy for decent looking people to criticise unattractive people.
Unless you are unattractive you have no idea what it's like.
I get looks from women, distasteful looks like they are looking at a pile of manure.
Not a great experience.

I used to think i was VERY ugly. I was just extremely shy and very drunk most of mt life. I am still shy.

I can not tell if someone is beautiful by looking at their outside appearance. Beauty is inside people in my opinion.

Triple Bogey said:
I get looks from women, distasteful looks like they are looking at a pile of manure.
Not a great experience.

Me too TB ('cept mostly from men). :(

People don't enter into intimate relationships with those they're not attracted to, and for most at least a small component of physical attraction is a necessary part of that. It follows then that if some are bitter about their appearance they may have cause to be. Labeling them as angry and hateful doesn't help.

People can also have BDD, which makes things a bit more unqual. This is usually due to bullying when they're young.

I have been rejected largely for my looks, but the bigger culprit is my attitude about my looks. I can barely leave the house because I hate my appearance so much.

I am also some really weird kind of ugly because I do get hit on, but some super creepy people. They're usually drunk street people who I guess think I'm ugly enough to give them a shot.

Latest posts

Back