Keeper

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

keeper

Hi there! I've already posted here and there for a few days, but anyway i haven't properly introduced myself yet. I'm male, 30, living in Italy, planning to move abroad soon to try my luck somewhere else. Although I'm connected to many people I feel often lonely. That's why I've been looking for such a forum. I've got many interests, I never get bored but I know that almost everything I do is a way to escape from my loneliness. Ok... I think that's enough for a generic introduction! See you all!

Hi Keeper, I am kindda new too ...nice to meet you .I have found this site to be very helpfull to know there are people out there who feel like i do...some to talk to is very precious, we need eachother....

keeper,I like your name...what kinda stuff are you interested in?I like art..I have 4 cats and a chihuahua named gizmo.....

sweetpatience said:
keeper,I like your name...what kinda stuff are you interested in?I like art..I have 4 cats and a chihuahua named gizmo.....

Hi sweetpatience! Except my work I'm interested mostly in reading, travelling, movies, music, psychology and other social sciences. I also like to hang out and meet new ppl but it seems that i'm not so good at this:) I got no pets: basically i don't like them, moreover i would have no patience to take care of any.

adelia said:
Hi Keeper! Where do you think you want to move now? How do you like Italy?

Hi Adelia! Next year I'm going to spend 6 months or more in UK or France (I can still choose) because of my work. Then I'm going to decide between settling abroad or going back to Italy.
Actually I don't like Italy that much: I've lived in some different towns so far but too many things don't work over here. The things I like in Italy are: 1) food, 2) towns, 3) landscapes.:)

Latest posts

Back