My music and my fiances artwork in a video. :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

johnny196775

This is a fingerstyle song i made up. This is one track no overdubbing. I do not know what genre this is. And my bfs artwork.

Can anyone suggest what genre this is?
[video=youtube]

Ah you posted it as well - I just PMed you what I thought of it. Basically I love it. It's so happy and refreshing and cute too. :D
Of course the artwork is awesome too. You guys could start working on something together here!

Thanks for sharing, I listened. I would say its hard for me to pick a genre ,but well played. My dad was pretty expert at guitar, in particular folk music, before he committed suicide.for what you are playing

me? Im electronic. You need any VST effects to use on your guitar? Heres an example of three mini-demos I did in FL Studio, early 2006: http://180upload.com/1nnu04fmlw0a (contains embedded player that autostarts, no download.) And some VSTs & effects could be useful for guitar -- also if you johnny got FL, you could record guitar and multitrack a whole song , add effects, and use drum samples and basses to make a whole song yourself. The drums would not sound synthetic and electro like my three demos -- it would sound how you want it too based on what you find to use.

If anyone likes keyboards, synths, electronic music, they might consider looking into FL Studio and some good VST plugins. I cant speak for what a good guitar is

tone303 said:
Thanks for sharing, I listened. I would say its hard for me to pick a genre ,but well played. My dad was pretty expert at guitar, in particular folk music, before he committed suicide.for what you are playing

me? Im electronic. You need any VST effects to use on your guitar? Heres an example of three mini-demos I did in FL Studio, early 2006: http://180upload.com/1nnu04fmlw0a (contains embedded player that autostarts, no download.) And some VSTs & effects could be useful for guitar -- also if you johnny got FL, you could record guitar and multitrack a whole song , add effects, and use drum samples and basses to make a whole song yourself. The drums would not sound synthetic and electro like my three demos -- it would sound how you want it too based on what you find to use.

If anyone likes keyboards, synths, electronic music, they might consider looking into FL Studio and some good VST plugins. I cant speak for what a good guitar is

thank you everybody for your responses.

And tone303. I was very unhappy with my sound. I struggle in that aspect. Thank you for your honesty. I hate the way my guitar sounds and i have NO money to throw at the problem. So i have to work with what i have.

thanks everyone for listening. :~D

Latest posts

Back