The Transhumanist answer to loneliness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tone303

Reaction score
Humanity is very broken & in an incorrect state of consciousness. It is technically feasible, and even more so with time, to assist in helping all the social disorders, Pseudo-Sociability, and sociopathy that humanity wallows in while pretending it does not exist. No one would be forced into isolation against their will if the species as a whole was not so neural-biologically broken with low IQs, low EQs, and a messed up dynamics of sociability.

The way things work today, You have to be stupid & evil with a warped psychopathic consciousness, in order to fare well in life, especially socially. Also, thanks to the false pseudo-feminist-sexual revolution, we have many women sleeping around with few men, and a less even distribution than before.

We have the dynamics of people being judged by looks in 3 to 5 seconds, and shallow aspects of being within one meeting, that determines whether the person will choose to get-to-know the other person or move on. With that catch 22 dynamic, no one ever gets-to-know a person who is forced into isolation against their will, due to being judged in other ways before anyone could get to know the person.

The average person is strongly inhibited in many ways, & lives in a small box of social limitations, flakiness, corruption & much below what the normal regular empathy level is.

Check out this excerpt from the Hedonistic Imperative (1995):

http://empathogens.com

See also: The Sociabilisers: A Psychopharmacological Revolution

http://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodium/pharmacology/sociabilize.html

I dont agree with this site too much, i think it UNDER-states the situation which is far worse than whats portrayed here, but heres another random site:

Sociopaths target lonely people as best pray to do Love Fraud to (from LoveFraud.com):

http://www.lovefraud.com/are-you-a-target/preferred-prey/

I am sorry. I just don't follow.

Edited: Removed other comments. They seemed unnecessarily harsh. Sorry.

VeganAtheist said:
I am sorry. I just don't follow.

I completely agree. This seems like another thread that blames all of the social ills of society on <insert group to be blamed here.>

I guess I'm a stupid, evil psychopath because I get along fine with others, enjoy talking to them, and know how to make people feel good, I'm just too weird to truly belong anywhere I go and am a member of multiple minority groups.

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

jtjQoxA.gif

I love transhumanism and singularity! It's always been my dream to become a robot with a jetpack!

But that's unrelated to the OPs "woe is me" women hating. Don't judge the transhumanist movement due to the views of this individual!

Limlim said:
I love transhumanism and singularity! It's always been my dream to become a robot with a jetpack!

But that's unrelated to the OPs "woe is me" women hating. Don't judge the transhumanist movement due to the views of this individual!

Don't play with me, Lim. It's possible. See photo of video game with usage of jetpack:

gta_san_andreas_jetpack.jpg

And that was 10 years ago!

Though on a more serious note, for anyone actually interested in the subject, transhumanism is pretty ******* awesome. A collective goal to improve humanity with technology to the point where we are considered to be "post human"

Quick wikipedia link for info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transhumanism

Limlim said:
Though on a more serious note, for anyone actually interested in the subject, transhumanism is pretty ******* awesome. A collective goal to improve humanity with technology to the point where we are considered to be "post human"

Quick wikipedia link for info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transhumanism

I think transhumanism is great for science fiction. Not quite convinced of its real-world applications.

Should I be ashamed to say I recognize some of the ideas here? 'Dark triad' type behaviours in the dating scene; sociopathy favoured over empathy in society; no community spirit. It's the kind of thing you might read on Manosphere or MRA sites, from a group of extremely bitter guys who've lost all perspective and like to pretend anyone apart from them, anyone who isn't marginalized and miserable, anyone who's life isn't a mess must be an *******.

Limlim said:

Im not doing any woe as me hate woman and never have in my life.

But then again, I am attacked on 100% of all threads I have ever posted, on every board, since my first forum, by demonic like "people" who are really sociopaths. You are one evil son of a *****, and hopefully others will make false accusations about you in strong hatred, darkness & evil, so that you suffer from your own evil reflected back to you and are cursed.

Same to the other demons here, who arent humans but just sociopathic demons.

And I do not like AI and machine type transhumanism, I am with a specific branch called abolitionism.

ladies and gentleman, let me teach you something, or should i say just point something out, before i get the hell out of this dark satanic forum.

If one person said that women had affairs with married men and faked Love with that person, and had sudden amnesia with the person, did laughing hjangup calls, Love fraud and abuse ---- that person is not doing "woe is me woman hate"

anyone who says so, like Limlim, is a completely insane psychopath. Now, read the above two lines one more time, and look how truly dark and evil a person like Limlim is

again:

If one person said that women had affairs with married men and faked Love with that person, and had sudden amnesia with the person, did laughing hangup calls, Love fraud and abuse ---- that person is not doing "woe is me woman hate"

and these two lines is just ONE example of the extreme hatred and disinformation coming form psychopaths. I am under attack for no reason whatsoever and never in my life have I mentioned anything close to what these attacks alude to

its as if these people are not only strongly demonic, but also extremely stupid with no comprehension of english

I mean its like a woman reporting rape and then another woman saying "you hate men"

these are nonsense filled disinfo attacks by people who can none other be described as not human, no soul, absolutely no normality, and just horrific demons.

Im a woman hater and some sort of person who is garbage, because I reported 6 women commited love fraud with me, had affairs with married men, stole money from me ?

I have never dumped a woman, lied or cheated in my life -- i have never backstabbed any potential friends, And have never commited any evil , and i Would never tell others the things these horrid indescribable psychopaths would tell me or others.

It just gets worse and worse, as of 2014 there are no words to describe the pure hatred, disinfo and psychopathic madness done on forums and everywhere else

All those who attack me will be cursed with their own evil reflected back to them, and suffer from their own evil reversed back to them.

tone303 said:
ladies and gentleman, let me teach you something, or should i say just point something out, before i get the hell out of this dark satanic forum.

And that's when I stopped reading.

Don't let the door hit you. I'd point out how calling everyone who doesn't agree with you names, insulting their way of living, and comparing a silly response on a forum to having an affair tends to make people hostile, but I'm sure it's advice that's been given before.

Well I don't know, I think he has a valid point here. A truly dark and evil person like limlim should not be trusted!

This guy almost reminds me of that Firebird fellow we had awhile back, the one who posted all of those videos about women going after 1% of men or some honeysuckle. Anyway for any mods reading this, I am having a fantastic time reading tone303s posts, and waive the right to be offended by anything he says. ;)

I don't think it will take long for him to get banned, but I'd like it to not to be on my account.

20% of men - the rest are 'beta orbiters'. I must have read back over all of firebird85's posts.

ardour said:
20% of men - the rest are 'beta orbiters'. I must have read back over all of firebird85's posts.

ROFLMAO!!!!!

tone303 said:

Substitute 'tone303' for 'Luke'....welcome to The Dark Side :p
[video=youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back