Diary

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitsuhideakechi

Reaction score
So, I found out today that I can't treat the diary section like a diary because you can't reply to the post to make a seond entry. I'm sure some topics and uses for that section may not be affected by this, but I just can't see myself making new threads for everything I would consider putting in there. It may even help keep things organized if I could see all of my thougts in one spot instead of having to read a bunch of different threads that basically cover the same topic but have different angles

Just an idea for making the section called diary have more of a diary feeling. Do with it what yuou will.

TBH, I prefer the diary the way it is. if you are able to add posts to your thread, other will be able to the the same. And honestly, if I use the diary it's just to put thoughts there and not have any replies.
You can use another section (like General Chat one) to be able to add other posts to your own diary/thread...

Normally you have just 24 hours to be able to edit any posts, I think in the diary section this should be unlimited; or yourself to be able to post again in your thread, not anyone else. This way people have the option of keeping their own thread or create another one.

Latest posts

Back