Thread game...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

thelonegamer

So I had this pretty great idea. It's a game I invented with my older brother when we were young and had nothing to do :p
So I'll start with a word, like 'eated', then someone must continue with a word which ends with 'ed', like 'beated'. Then, 'cheated', 'led', 'fed' and so goes on... At the end of the 50th word, the 51st person will have to come up with a different ending of any word. So, I'll start!
Eaten!

I invented a game years ago as well. Only ever played it against myself. Keep changing the rules, trying to improve on it. It's a lonely life.

Prêter

thenameIwanthasgone said:
I invented a game years ago as well. Only ever played it against myself. Keep changing the rules, trying to improve on it. It's a lonely life.

Prêter

"Neither a borrower nor a lender be,
For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry."
I'm just off to look up 'husbandry'

dormir par hasard à rêver et par un sommeil de nous dire finissons-en le chagrin d'amour

Nurtured

Did I forgot to mention in English? Was it really necessary? -.-

I'll just play by myself then...
Attached

Heated

Btw there is a game based on "your idea" :D. It's a German origin tabletop game I believe, called "Pass the bomb". It is super fun! You pick a card with a few letters on it, you roll the included dice to determine if the letters need be at the beginning or end of the word, or anywhere and you press the button on the "bomb" it starts ticking and you can only gave it to the next player once you shout out a word that contains the letters at the right place. When the bomb "explodes" at somebody's hands that person keeps that card. The player with the less card wins at the end. It is really nerve wrecking. :D

Latest posts

Back