People who are good at baking...(just for fun)

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AmytheTemperamental

Ever meet someone who is extremely good at baking? Who post a million pictures of their creations that just makes your mouth water? Or perhaps even brings their goodies into work to share? Those people drive me crazy and make me want to marry them at the same time :p:D:club:

TheRealCallie said:
You already are crazy....and I thought we were getting married. (un) <3

Oh we still are, darling. But those cakes and pies better be available on the daily before I commit :cool:

Like....something like this? Just came out of my oven - if you look really closely you might even be able to see the fruit juices still bubbling, haha. It's a fresh peach, blueberry & strawberry cobbler with a buttermilk biscuit topping. Yum. :)

2z7onyc.jpg
[/img]

ringwood said:
Like....something like this? Just came out of my oven - if you look really closely you might even be able to see the fruit juices still bubbling, haha. It's a fresh peach, blueberry & strawberry cobbler with a buttermilk biscuit topping. Yum. :)

2z7onyc.jpg
[/img]

oh my goodness....heaven :cool::D

Okay, I searched cereals for protein. That's the beauty of modern technology: we don't have to communicate with real people any more. No need to be lonely when we have modern technology nowadays.

It seems that I've forgotten to add a cupcake, so by request, here ya go.
The lighting was bad, but you have a chocolate chip cookie dough stuffed chocolate cupcake with cream cheese whipped frosting. :D

TheRealCallie said:
It seems that I've forgotten to add a cupcake, so by request, here ya go.
The lighting was back, but you have a chocolate chip cookie dough stuffed chocolate cupcake with cream cheese whipped frosting. :D

Homer_drool.jpg

It's not a very good pic, but here's some chocolate cake with cream cheese icing. :p

20140501_025717_zps42f2fa86.jpg

Do crepes count? :cool:

20140407_144856_zpsa2324723.jpg

Im no good at baking but my friend makes the most amazing cupcakes, her red velvet ones are to die for! All the cakes on here look lush too, making me hungry :)

Latest posts

Back