Just want to tell this

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog

Reaction score
Well... Here are my few problems. I don't think I need help with it, I just need to tell someone, and I have nobody to tell this.

First of all the problem with my father. He has become **** crasy. He lives with another woman, not with my mother, it's a long story... well, anyway, he spent last weekend with us. With me, my mother and my little sister (she is 5 years old) in our countryhouse. Everything was ok except me and my mother being very (very!) annoyed. And what happened yesterday? Yesterday this ******* (can't find another word for my father, really) wrote a bunch of messages to my mother about hating us all and that we r gonna be dead and other honeysuckle like that. I have a feeling that if I see him one more time I'll just have a fight with my own father... **** it, why won't he just leave us and go to his current wife...

And after all this honeysuckle the other problem will look not so serious. My girlfriend. I see her very rarely now, she always says that she has no time for me, but **** it, at the same time she tells about parties with her friends and things like that. Maybe she just doesn't want to see me? It's a big luck if I see her once a week. I'm tired of all this honeysuckle and sometimes I think about leaving her. Really, I already have experience when I just forgot about feelings and did what I thought was the best. It's hard but not mortal.

Well, that's what I wanted to tell... yeah.

God your dad don't sound to cleaver there doing all that. Am sorry to hear you have a relationship with you dad like that. Well at lest you know what he is like. some ppl would make accusers up if there dad acted like that.

I would feel the same as you if my GF was going to parties and I was only seeing her one time a week. Why are you not going to this party's with her?

Hiya. I can appreciate the situation with your girlfriend. I broke up with my second wife because she spent all of her time with her friends rather than me. She was at Uni working hard...fine...getting herself a career...fine...and having to write essays as well...fine...but the day she started going out drinking on Friday and Saturday nights till 4 in the morning was the day when I said enough was enough. She told me that I would be a priority after her training, her career and her friends.

It took me months to pluck up the courage but eventually I ended it. I never walk away from anything but even I had to say enough was enough.

If she is at parties then why are you not there?

Heh, because those r her friends. I don't know them and well... I think she doesn't want they to know me. Sounds strange, I know, but well, that's the main reason she once told me. They won't feel comfortable with me.

Bluey said:
Well at lest you know what he is like. some ppl would make accusers up if there dad acted like that.
Well, at least I know how not to behave in future

((((((((((Dog))))))))))))
I'm so sorry to hear your news. The sad thing is that anybody can procreate. There all all kinds of "parents" out there. We can't pick our parents and just because they are our parents doesn't mean we have to put up with thier abuse. I can't imagine anyone talking about their kids like that. I feel angry just reading about it.

Dog said:
Heh, because those r her friends. I don't know them and well... I think she doesn't want they to know me. Sounds strange, I know, but well, that's the main reason she once told me. They won't feel comfortable with me.

That tells me she's embarassed to have you as a boyfriend.

This one's easy. Drop the *****. She clearly doesn't care about your relationship on a real level and is just using you. You owe it to yourself to remove a negative influence like her from your life.

Yeah, I'm with zraskolnikov on that one. Your girlfriend doesn't seem to have very high thoughts about your relationship. Confront her about it. You don't deserve to be treated like that, and you don't have to feel guilty if you should leave her

I am sorry to hear you father is acting like that. Not very father like no matter what he thinks.

It doesn't sound good that your girlfriend has no time for you but seems to find time for parties.

zraskolnikov said:
Dog said:

That tells me she's embarassed to have you as a boyfriend.

This one's easy. Drop the *****. She clearly doesn't care about your relationship on a real level and is just using you. You owe it to yourself to remove a negative influence like her from your life.

lol

Well as much as I thought that as funny and I have to agree with what he said. But I think your GF should never be embarrassed with you. I would say that you need to talk with her. You deserve better then that.

Maybe she is scared that you and her friends may end up getting it on. I mean maybe there is a trust issue? IDK but you defernetly deserve better then what your getting now I would say.

Are maybe she just dose not see the relationship as seriously as you do. I mean she may just be happy to have a BF one time a week. There is a lot of guys I know that would be happy with that. There has to be a reason.

Thanks you all

Well, I'll definetely have a talk with her, but it's not an easy thing to drop someone... **** ><

Dog said:
Thanks you all

Well, I'll definetely have a talk with her, but it's not an easy thing to drop someone... **** ><

I hope your not making this decision based on what other people say. Doesn't sound like your heart is in it. I'm going to tell you what I told my daughter at 18. She had a boyfriend that treated her about the same way. She was very ambivalent on what to do. I told her, "Baby girl, you don't need me or anyone else to tell you what to do. I'm not going to tell you to stop seeing him. When you get tired of the way he treats you, you will do that (breakup) on your own. Until then you go through that relationship and learn whatever lessons you need to."

Dog, do what's best for you in your own time.

(((((((((((((((((((Dog)))))))))))))))))))))
hugs for you, little one

Agree very much with Naleena here, sometimes deep down you know the answer but when you are the one emotionally involved it's so much harder.

I also agree with Naleena. Why we can give out an opinion we can only do that based on what we know. And while one thing can be good for one person to do. For another person it may not be such a good thing.

Only you are well placed to know what the best thing would be to do. After all its you living your life not us.

Do what is best for you.

Of course I'll do what I think will be best. As I said in the first post, I just needed to tell this someone, to make it easier.

Thanks for your care

hey Dog,
First up I'm sorry about your Dad. He sounds like an arse! I used to have a pretty strained relationship with my father and he never did anything so hurtful. I hope you and your mum & Sister are OK. I hope you can find comfort in the fact that this is entirely his doing, no child could ever desearve that from their parent.

Second-of-ly: Dropping may hurt but you've got to do it. It doesn't sound like you've got much of a relationship anyway and if you cut her loose you'll leave with your self respect.

Stay srong Dog, bad things come all at once sometimes but you can get through it.

Latest posts

Back