I am almost finished!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ymir

Reaction score
I'll finish revising the last draft of my novel tomorrow and there are just a few details to fix before the draft is ready to go. To go to beta readers and, you know, professional orthographic revision coming out of my very slim wallet. I'll also be writing query letters and synopses and trying to reach out people who might help getting my draft out there.

But most importantly, I am almost finished with the hardest part, that is actually getting a novel done and I'm happy that my last couple of years of hard work and social events missed to put effort into this project paid off and I got something done.

Plus I got an awesome job and my average of this semester was 9.5 and I'm so happy that things are working out for me in the academic and professional fields, which is what counts for me.

So yay. I'd be drinking if my disgestive system allowed me to do so.

Ymir said:
I'll finish revising the last draft of my novel tomorrow and there are just a few details to fix before the draft is ready to go. To go to beta readers and, you know, professional orthographic revision coming out of my very slim wallet. I'll also be writing query letters and synopses and trying to reach out people who might help getting my draft out there.

But most importantly, I am almost finished with the hardest part, that is actually getting a novel done and I'm happy that my last couple of years of hard work and social events missed to put effort into this project paid off and I got something done.

Plus I got an awesome job and my average of this semester was 9.5 and I'm so happy that things are working out for me in the academic and professional fields, which is what counts for me.

Good for you! Maybe you could toast your achievements in a soothing tisane - or warm milk? :D

Ymir said:

Well done :). It is a great feeling when you are about to finish a big long-time project

Latest posts

Back