[Japan] Looking For Someone To Talk To

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KitKat

Reaction score
It's strange and frustrating to feel lonely despite having good friends. I have fun when I'm with them but everyone has to go home some time. It's mornings and evenings I get lonely. Evenings, at least I can sleep, or call my friends to distract me, but mornings? I wake up at 4 or 5 and can't go back to bed. I just want someone to talk to about anything (not even about my problems but even about theirs or just ranting is fine). I think I just need to hear a voice at the other end of the line.

When I'm with my friends, I feel bad if I bring up how sad I am because I don't want to ruin the atmosphere and I've been told if I force a smile and just go along that I'll enjoy, and I do enjoy, but it doesn't get rid of the lonely feeling at the end.

Long story short, if anyone wants to talk, I mean voice talk, please let me know. If you're feeling lonely or sad too, I'll be here to listen. Anyone?

PS
I don't want anything else but a friendly chat so no propositions please.

KitKat said:
It's strange and frustrating to feel lonely despite having good friends. I have fun when I'm with them but everyone has to go home some time. It's mornings and evenings I get lonely. Evenings, at least I can sleep, or call my friends to distract me, but mornings? I wake up at 4 or 5 and can't go back to bed. I just want someone to talk to about anything (not even about my problems but even about theirs or just ranting is fine). I think I just need to hear a voice at the other end of the line.

When I'm with my friends, I feel bad if I bring up how sad I am because I don't want to ruin the atmosphere and I've been told if I force a smile and just go along that I'll enjoy, and I do enjoy, but it doesn't get rid of the lonely feeling at the end.

Long story short, if anyone wants to talk, I mean voice talk, please let me know. If you're feeling lonely or sad too, I'll be here to listen. Anyone?

PS
I don't want anything else but a friendly chat so no propositions please.

Hello there, I would be open to chatting with you via voicechat on skype. 'm similar to you in in a few ways and have a close problem where I get lonely when i'm alone and need to talk or do something. I am a fan of the culture so I would be happy to listen to you, or rant to you sometime lol.

Just let me know if you think we can get along at all. And if not, I wish you luck in finding someone else to talk with :D

Feel free to add me on skype - send me a pm (Goes for Pandy as well) :) There's also a group chat on skype (voice/webcam - not required) if people are interested. Privatre talks are okay as well :)

Latest posts

Back