Steam Summer Sale

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tealeaf

Reaction score
Planned or confirmed purchases? Recommendations? :D

Currently downloading Torchlight 2 and checking out the indie section while I wait.

Torchlight 2 rocks! Got 4 level 100 characters on that.Still playing.Made the fifth one a few days ago :D

Total War : Rome II rocks and Dishonored is great! Well worth multiple playthroughs.

Bioshock infinite.The art style alone is enough to make me want to pay 60 dollars.Borderlands 2 is super fun with friends and CS : GO is as simple and solid as a shooter gets :D

I've not bought much of anything in this Steam Sale to be honest. I bought Brothers, Betrayer, The Stanley Parable, the Outlast: Whistleblower DLC and BattleBlock Theater. I can't really say whether I'd recommend them or not, because they'll most likely sit there for months/years/forever like the rest of my Steam games ;)

So far I've bought a lot of Fallout games...Fallout 1, 2, Tactics, 3, and all the DLCs for New Vegas (Had the base game for awhile but only one of the story based DLCs). Great series, I highly recommend it to anyone who's into RPGs. New Vegas is the only one I've really played but I've seen the others played by other people and really look forward to getting into them.

Also got Battleblock Theater, which is pretty fun. Skyrim as well, which I haven't played much but I'm pretty sure I'll like. I think that's all I've bought so far.

I bought the Bioshock series which is one of my favorite games, GTA IV package, Borderlands 2 (also awesome, especially with a few friends) and Dishonored.

Bought Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 2, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Splinter Cell: Blacklist and the BioShock Infinite DLCs (since I already bought the base game earlier this year).
I guess this is gonna be everything. Got nothing left on my immediate wishlist.

First game I actually bought was Euro Truck 2. They had the Gold Edition on sale for like 5 bucks. Figured I'd grab it because it's rare that I have a bit to spend on games during a sale.

Latest posts

Back