The Future Looks Sort of Bleak for the Family

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Animelover10102

Well, so far this has been the funnest summer I've ever had, and it plans on getting better.

But of course, there is still problems.

-My mom is selling our old house we use to live in (basically all my memories), though I'm not sure for how much. But if she sells it, she has to give the money to me and my older sister, since that's what our step-grandpa (which it was in his name, and he died about a year or two ago) wanted. But I just found out my mom wants to use the money to buy a stupid pink motorcycle...

-Barely any of our family members have any money left. We all are having paying bills and buying things because we have so little money. My mom is working almost all the time, and is barely ever home. It would be nice if her boyfriend would get a job to help a bit, but no, she doesn't see that he isn't helping with our problem. Maybe if she would get with the other guy, it wouldn't be like this...

-I found out recently that her boyfriend may be doing drugs. He takes too much of his prescriptions (remember? He is bi-polar) and gets really cranky. He called up my grandpa, asking if he had any pills for "his mom". He is getting my mom into this stuff too. She has a ton of prescriptions lying on the counter. He's also got her driving super crazy fast.

Not quite sure what to do about all this. I keep telling everyone to let me get a work permit so I can help. I want to work. It'll give me something to do at least, but everyone keeps forgetting about it. I also found out my whole family thinks my mom should leave her current boyfriend and get with the other guy I was talking about. Even my grandma and grandpa. But that's a whole '
nother story.

Latest posts

Back