Looking for friends to talk with or chat with

• Thread starter WallflowerGirl83
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

WallflowerGirl83

I have some friends who I used to talk too, but a lot of my conversations have been dying off sadly and I'm currently looking for people who's interested in talking with me. I've been a member here for quite awhile, read my bio in my profile if you're curious to what type of person I am. Reply to this thread or send me a pm if you're interesting in talking with me through pm or up to chatting with me. =) I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Greetings WFG! Hope you're starting some fulfilling convos here. Seems to be a great medium to do so in.
I'm a big music fan as well. Also have a fascination with the horror genre, including games.
Which topic you fancy chatting about? Maybe we'll cover both in time! :)

Best,
- Mike

There is always the option of joining the XAT chat room and/or skype group chats, a lot of us on here do this :3 and its nice to have company (Just a thought) <3

barky said:
Greetings WFG! Hope you're starting some fulfilling convos here. Seems to be a great medium to do so in.
I'm a big music fan as well. Also have a fascination with the horror genre, including games.
Which topic you fancy chatting about? Maybe we'll cover both in time! :)

Best,
- Mike

Yeah sure. I'll send you a pm and we can talk about music. =) I'm a newbie when it comes to games but I'd like to cover them with you as well. Very open and I'm more than likely willing to cover lots of topics with you.

MrPaul said:
There is always the option of joining the XAT chat room and/or skype group chats, a lot of us on here do this :3 and its nice to have company (Just a thought) <3

Thanks for letting me know, maybe I'll see you in the chat sometime. =)

Feel free to message me! I've never been in the chatroom but I might try it. I don't really IM much these days, but that's an option, I suppose.

Latest posts

Back