Skype is scary...lol

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dawningday

Reaction score
I recently downloaded Skype, just to check it out since I've heard people talking about it here. So, while I was on it....someone wanted me to add them to my user list thingy. Of course, I was suspicious....and I asked them who they where. They replied, that they saw me as a new user and liked my profile. We talked for a while, and I was about to except them - then I get the link to a video chat.....and of course.....lets take our clothes off...lol
I basically said, nice knowing you.....and logged out.

Well, that was my first experience on Skype.......lots of fun..lol.
All I wanted was to find normal people to talk to, see what this thing was about.....oh well!

True....lol

But I thought for a brief moment, ah....someone to talk to...and they seemed legit:)
Until they had me click on the link.....and I'm 45, and she was 23....lol

1393112675398.jpg

Skype is awesome - I've been using it for years! I just ignore the pervs....well, except for Limlim....but, he's harmless.

Good luck and have fun. :)

Yea, I don't add or talk to people I don't know.

But I never got strip teases on Skype. Dang.

Yup just gotta ignore the random people. I've been using it for a long time, it's a good way to chat with friends. :)

Skype's got something against me. But yeah like they ^ say, don't add people you don't know.. usually creeps. :S

dawningday said:
I recently downloaded Skype, just to check it out since I've heard people talking about it here. So, while I was on it....someone wanted me to add them to my user list thingy. Of course, I was suspicious....and I asked them who they where. They replied, that they saw me as a new user and liked my profile. We talked for a while, and I was about to except them - then I get the link to a video chat.....and of course.....lets take our clothes off...lol
I basically said, nice knowing you.....and logged out.

Well, that was my first experience on Skype.......lots of fun..lol.
All I wanted was to find normal people to talk to, see what this thing was about.....oh well!

This sounds like a truly, genuinely rare situation. The tables have *utterly* flipped here!

I can only imagine this happened because you're a good looking guy with photos of yourself in your profile. I don't think it could happen any other way, to be honest.

I recently got added by two people I do not know, hence I have not accepted them. The people I do accept are the people I know. For example, forum members :)

Thats a funny one, Disaffected....lol

I only just installed the thing, hoping to find people to talk to. I thought there was somewhere that you could search decent people out.

raincloud said:
And....that confirms my horrors and suspicions about Skype. NO THANKS. NO THANKS, FOREVER.

Lol. But you know, different people experience different things. You won't know how it's really like until you try it for yourself.

I've never had random adds before. It just loves to hang or crash on me at login on whenever it prefers. Aside from that, I'm thankful Skype has allowed me to keep in touch with some people I'd love to keep in touch with.

Oh no.

I've just realised I too am guilty.

I have openly danced naked on Skype!

emoticon-00182-poolparty.gif

Latest posts

Back