php?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

liposuctionlol

okay so i see this button and it has a page that says php on it
and when i press it
it gives me the bbcode tags
now what exactly will it do
will it display the php on the page or just link to the page?

also another question
how do i give someone a reputation and is there a requirement to give someone a reputation?

liposuctionlol said:
also another question
how do i give someone a reputation and is there a requirement to give someone a reputation?

Click on the persons user name and that will bring you to a profile page. Over on the left of the screen you will see a line like...

"Reputation: # [Details] [Vote]"

If you click on "Vote" on that page you can give them a rep.

No requirement that i know of. Just have to add a comment.

The php logo you see there is just a way to demonstrate how you post an image.

Also moved to Technical Computer Support.

The PHP logo that you are referring to puts PHP BBCode tags into your post so that you can post PHP source code in your post, and have it automatically formatted:

e.g.

PHP:
<?php

$var = "cool";

echo "Alonelylife.com is " . $var;

?>

PPl ert to learn how to use the youtube one we have as well. Makes things much easier then typing it out. You can fined that tag by hitting the new reply button.

Welcome to what is now Caesium & bluey's BB-code hints and tips lesson lol

BB-code is the same as mycode. Some ppl call it bb-code some ppl call it mycode. I call it bb-code.

Its basically what you use every time you post an imge on here or a vid or to bold something. You can fined where to use it in the help decks here I just used it to make the word "here" into a hyper link.

PHP is a Open Source language. PHP programs can also run in Windows and Unix. PHP IS scripting language that was originally designed for web development to produce dynamic web pages. PHP can interact with MySQL databases.

E. All of the above

PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor, and PHP is a widely used, general purpose scripting language that originally designed for web development to produce dynamic web pages. It is a server-side HTML embedded scripting language. We can make full web site with the help of it and its easy to learn.

PHP is an open source language, mainly used for web development, well I think that learning PHP is might be easy, there are many online tutorials are available for learning PHP easily, It may also function as a graphical application.

PHP is a powerful tool for dynamic and interactive web pages. PHP is a widely used, free and effective alternative to competitors such as Microsoft's ASP. In our PHP tutorial, you will learn about PHP, and how to execute the script on the server.

Spam is so unhealthy...it clogs your arteries, how inconsiderate of it to clog our threads too. -.-

Latest posts

Back