Looking for female friend in Phx,Az

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonley62az

Reaction score
Looking for a female friend in the Phoenix, Az area. I am a younger looking 62 year old. Lets start by exchanging info and pictures and we'll see what happens.

Why are you -- a married man -- who, by his own admission, doesn't even know the status of his own marriage -- seeking female companionship and wanting to exchange photos and details?

'don't know if I'm divorced or what'. How can a man not know if he's 'divorced or what' . . ?

What about your wife? Could it be she 'left' because you treated her with the same lackadaisical attitude you're exhibiting here? I hope she finds someone wonderful who will appreciate her and be honest with her, by the way. :)

Ruthie said:
Why are you -- a married man -- who, by his own admission, doesn't even know the status of his own marriage -- seeking female companionship and wanting to exchange photos and details?

'don't know if I'm divorced or what'. How can a man not know if he's 'divorced or what' . . ?

What about your wife? Could it be she 'left' because you treated her with the same lackadaisical attitude you're exhibiting here? I hope she finds someone wonderful who will appreciate her and be honest with her, by the way. :)

Took the words right out of my mouth Ruthie- well said.

Wow what a place for encouragement?????? As I said, my wife walked out on me, she has NOT tried to contact me at all. I have tried phone calls, and email with no response. SHE quit the relationship, and I have been trying to make it work. So now I have taken a different outlook. Yes, Legally, I am married. But how do you define a marriage, I mean, that is usually a couple that at least lives under the same roof. So yes, I am looking. But hey, thanks for the great words of encouragement when you do not know my whole story.

I'm not sure this is the way to go about it

If what you said happened happened, I'm sorry. Can't say I know the feeling but I bet it's not fun.

But if you're serious about this, I don't think this way is going to net you much success

lonley62az said:
Wow what a place for encouragement?????? As I said, my wife walked out on me, she has NOT tried to contact me at all. I have tried phone calls, and email with no response. SHE quit the relationship, and I have been trying to make it work. So now I have taken a different outlook. Yes, Legally, I am married. But how do you define a marriage, I mean, that is usually a couple that at least lives under the same roof. So yes, I am looking. But hey, thanks for the great words of encouragement when you do not know my whole story.

You got trolled.

Code:
[quote='TheRealCallie']
There are these people called lawyers.   It's kind of what they do...file for divorce and get you unmarried.  Doesn't matter of YOU can find her or not.
[/quote]

Unmarried- good one :D

I was rather harsh in my first response to you, and for that harshness I apologise. You're quite right that I don't know the whole story and it would be presumptuous for us to ask, let alone form an opinion without knowing the entire set of circumstances.

So far as your being lonely, hurting and/or confused about what is going on in your life at the moment, people will be more than happy to be here for you and be supportive of you, and you could make many nice friends here; but, in my opinion, asking for photos and details of females in your area is not an appropriate thing to do when one is married.

I hope that you and your wife can work things out and that it never comes to this again; however, if you cannot work things out with her, I hope that you can see the sense in getting a divorce first before proceeding on to begin new relationships.

Latest posts

Back