Hello Everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeromouse21

Reaction score
Hello,

This is my first post, and I’m a little nervous.

I have social anxiety, regular anxiety, sadness that might be depression, an inability to form relationships, and probably some other stuff. I’m the life of the party.

I figured that being a member of this community of lonely people will be cheaper than therapy. I’d like to communicate primarily through Skype. I want the intimacy of face-to-face interactions. If you would like to talk, PM me your Skype username.

Thanks.

Welcome! We do have a Skype group! You can PM me, and I will add you to it!

Hey there.

I know how you feel, I always believed rocks had more social skills than I ever possessed. Which is funny I have two sisters that could make friends anywhere, me and my brother were always anti-social go figure.

aeromouse21 said:
Hello,

This is my first post, and I’m a little nervous.

I have social anxiety, regular anxiety, sadness that might be depression, an inability to form relationships, and probably some other stuff. I’m the life of the party.

I figured that being a member of this community of lonely people will be cheaper than therapy. I’d like to communicate primarily through Skype. I want the intimacy of face-to-face interactions. If you would like to talk, PM me your Skype username.

Thanks.

Welcome :shy:

I am in the same boat. Except for "life of the party"...

Where to find Skype group? I am not ready for it yet, but in case if I want to join in the future. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back