Excellent video about the dreaded "Friend Zone"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kxty33

Reaction score
[video=youtube]

Alpha M. is usually spot-on in his assessment of the current plight of 21st century singles.

Nothing this guy says in this video is anything new to this forum.

In fact, the "friend-zone" topic has been done to death here.

Case said:

Oh, and you bitching about being lonely hasn't been "done to death here?"

Sorry but I don't believe this. Someone, somewhere, has to have gotten out of the friend zone at some point in time.

I imagine that if you want to get out of the friend zone with someone, you have to present yourself to them as someone new. The old you wasn't working for them, and probably wasn't working in general in life. I know that's my problem. Fix whatever gripes they had with you and try again. It probably takes time and effort, more than most people are willing to give. But I just cannot believe that no one, EVER, has been able to do this. If it's one's looks that suck, go to a gym. If it's someone's personality that sucks, stop being that person and become someone interesting.

Everyone here calls me crazy, but you know what? I don't want the honeysuckle sandwich known as other (less attractive) people, or loneliness, that life is trying to force me to settle for. I want what's good, and I'll never stop looking for a way to align with what I want. I admit I'm not that cool or attractive right now. But I'll do the work. Because I can't stand being this person for the rest of my life, this person who gets no one they want or no one at all. Just to date anyone, I'd have to change. So why not change all the way for the someone I think is truly great?

Kxty33 said:
Case said:

Oh, and you bitching about being lonely hasn't been "done to death here?"

I'm afraid YOU are the only one who won't be around to "*****" about anything. LOL

beat_deadhorse.gif

why did that Kxty33 get banned ?
Anybody know ?
They sent me a private message.

Triple Bogey said:
why did that Kxty33 get banned ?
Anybody know ?
They sent me a private message.

thanks for the info :)

No just a previously banned member who was able to sneak back on to be a nuisance. Some people just have nothing else better to do with their time I guess. Think of things one could accomplish if they put that much energy into more productive things.

Latest posts

Back