Everyone, Please read this message URGENTLY

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x"porious

Reaction score
I have been on this forum now for about 5 or 6 days.

I have reason to believe I am PM'ing with a scam artist.
I have PMed a moderator about my concerns, and I would just like to warn you all to take extra protection, and be very careful with those who seem a bit too, *appreciating* and typing in certain words in bold.

I have seen it all before, and paid the price.

again, be very aware of how you are feeling toward people and trust yourself!

Thanks for reading.

PS...I know I can be a bit of loony at times, but at least you know that.

Just a good rule of thumb to be cautious about people you meet online and never, ever believe anyone's story about why they need money.

Women especially attract a lot of unfriendly attention, and some people seek out those who are alone, struggling, or who have anxiety, depression, and other mental health worries. If anything smells funny, put it down and walk away. I was asked by a total stranger if I'm on any medication and just ignored it.

Yes be careful, there does seem to be quite a lot of odd people who will pm you on here with lies and deceit. I have been on here for a few years and a few have cropped up.
Also a lot of people who pm you being all friendly and then don't bother to respond to your reply. lol

UPDATE:

*** and my messages will be openly posted here for you all to take a look.
Hopefully that will either encourage him back in and explain himself, or, to put it bluntly, to fresia off.

Brain washing will not be tolerated, it will be exposed

Wait, ***, seriously? He's harmless... at least to my knowledge.

And I don't think you're supposed to discuss your PMs with other forum members here in public. I don't think you should do this. If you have a problem, PM the mods.

ladyforsaken said:
Wait, *** seriously? He's harmless... at least to my knowledge.

And I don't think you're supposed to discuss your PMs with other forum members here in public. I don't think you should do this. If you have a problem, PM the mods.

You know very well that appearances can be very deceiving. As a matter of fact, for all i know, it might be the other way around. And that's another reason why you should not ever post things like this in public. PM A moderator or a friend on the forum to talk about it. Posting the messages you and him/her exchanged is something i highly advice against.

If you have concerns about a scammer, bring it to a mod, which you say you have already done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back