Having Deep Conversations on Skype

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeromouse21

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm interested in having deep conversations on Skype. I'm a lonely person who has a hard time interacting with others. I feel like I'm wasting my life. I'm an empathetic person who never learned how to interact socially. I lack nearly two decades of experience in social interaction, which makes it all the more difficult to begin now.

Maybe talking on Skype can be like therapy. I'd be okay playing the part of either the therapist or the patient. I have problems, but I also like listening to other people's problems: misery loves company. Who knows, this could be the start of something wonderful.

If you would like to talk, my Skype username is aeromouse21, same as my forum username. You can also PM me your Skype username. I look forward to hearing from you.

aeromouse21 said:
Hello,

I'm interested in having deep conversations on Skype. I'm a lonely person who has a hard time interacting with others. I feel like I'm wasting my life. I'm an empathetic person who never learned how to interact socially. I lack nearly two decades of experience in social interaction, which makes it all the more difficult to begin now.

Maybe talking on Skype can be like therapy. I'd be okay playing the part of either the therapist or the patient. I have problems, but I also like listening to other people's problems: misery loves company. Who knows, this could be the start of something wonderful.

If you would like to talk, my Skype username is aeromouse21, same as my forum username. You can also PM me your Skype username. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hah, this could be a lot of fun and very helpful. I'm down. I sent you a skype invite btw.

I am also interested and sent you an invite as well. I look forward to our talks.

Latest posts

Back