Looking for new Skype / kik / text friends from the UK

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M4RK1988

Reaction score
Hi :)
I'm new here and this seems like a nice friendly forum.
I'm getting a bit lonely on evenings at the moment and would love some new people to talk to. Preferably from the UK but I'll talk to anyone.

I love to have deep and interesting conversations about all kinds of things, good things, bad things, emotions, love, anything really. A lot of people have said I'm easy to talk to and they feel comfortable talking about even the most personal things with me because they trust me, that makes me happy. I hope you will feel the same. In real life I'm really shy but not so much online. I'm really kind, caring and honest, couldn't hurt anyone and I'm emotional too. A bit of a romantic too but it's been a while since I've really had the chance to show that :( I love cuddles and all the sweet cute things haha.
Some things I like are photography, travelling, music, gaming, movies, storm chasing!

I have skype, kik, instagram, twitter, facebook. Just drop me a quick pm if you would like to chat on any of those and let me know your username or ask for mine.

I would love to talk to some of you soon and get to know some of you, maybe make some new friends :)

Mark.

Latest posts

Back