Girls refuse me !!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

North95

Reaction score
Hi
I'm 19 years old,and I've never had a girlfriend.The main reason is "I think I'm ugly".Also,I'm very shy,and I've lost my self-confidence.I live in Serbia,and serbian girls are spoiled (I don't know words to describe them :) ).They just refuse me.I don't know what to do.
WHAT TO DO ?
Sorry for grammatical errors,English is not my native language.

North95 said:
Hi
I'm 19 years old,and I've never had a girlfriend.The main reason is "I think I'm ugly".Also,I'm very shy,and I've lost my self-confidence.I live in Serbia,and serbian girls are spoiled (I don't know words to describe them :) ).They just refuse me.I don't know what to do.
WHAT TO DO ?

change your attitude a bit.
Thinking girls are spoiled won't help you. Neither will thinking you are ugly. I would get a life first and forget about women. Earn some cash, get a job, do stuff, hobbies, interests - find out what you enjoy doing.

North95 said:
Hi
WHAT TO DO ?

Firstly, welcome to the forum. :)

One thing I would ask is do you keep going after the same type of girls?

Do you have any female friends that know you quite well that you can confide in and ask for their advice on what you could do to improve your chances.

Whatever happens I can only wish you good luck.

Welcome to the forum. :D

North95 said:
Hi
WHAT TO DO ?

First, you are 19. That will come to you, you are so young!

And if you think you are ugly, you are going to be ugly. Find things about yourself you like and focus on those. If there are things you can change, change them! For instance, I don't think I am all that bad looking, but I don't like my gut. So I am changing that, and trying to lose weight. I really don't like my nose, and I really can't change that (unless I get a nose job), so I just accept it and move on. I'm not going to say millions of girls are going to want you after this, but thousands might. :)

Nicolelt said:

North95 said:
Hi
WHAT TO DO ?

And if you think you are ugly, you are going to be ugly. Find things about yourself you like and focus on those. If there are things you can change, change them! For instance, I don't think I am all that bad looking, but I don't like my gut. So I am changing that, and trying to lose weight. I really don't like my nose, and I really can't change that (unless I get a nose job), so I just accept it and move on. I'm not going to say millions of girls are going to want you after this, but thousands might. :)

Nicole, you've forgotten the man-legs you have. And the huge forehead. And the birthmark.

PieBeNice said:
Nicolelt said:

North95 said:
Hi
WHAT TO DO ?

Nicole, you've forgotten the man-legs you have. And the huge forehead. And the birthmark.

Yes, I cannot change those, so I accept them.

Nicolelt said:
PieBeNice said:
Nicolelt said:

North95 said:
Hi
WHAT TO DO ?

Yes, I cannot change those, so I accept them.

You could hit the forehead with a mallet.

Latest posts

Back