Long rant ahead about my grandma

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Animelover10102

Wowee, the tensions in this house could cause an explosion. Everyone is literally at everyone's throats. While some things have improved because of the tensions, those things are easily stomped on by the anger that is flowing throughout the house.

Since the argument when my grandparents ganged up on my mom, she has changed a bit. She has been giving more hugs and "I love you"s, and even gave me and my sister cards, thanking us for everything we do for her. She's actually listening to us, although the 3 younger ones are still getting on her nerves; her attitude towards us 2 older ones has changed.

My grandma's complaining and nagging has shot through and crashed the Nordic Space Program (That's how insanely high the level of her nagging is). Every.little.thing. she has to complain about.

A few days back, her stupid chihuahua decided to eat weeds that had been sprayed with weed killer, and now isn't feeling so well.

Her stupid boxer bit her and broke the skin. Yet she isn't doing a single thing about it.Just complaining. And guess what? That twit tried to bite me too. He's lucky he didn't, or so help me God I would have ended him right there. I am NEVER this hostile towards animals. I absolutely adore animals. It's just her dogs that get my anger boiling over.

Her chihuahua went outside today, and what do you know, she freaking crapped on the living room carpet, AS SOON AS SHE GOT INSIDE. This isn't the first time this has happened. We have to rip up the carpet because she will not stop peeing and crapping all over it.It smells, and there is almost always a huge pile of pee waiting to be stepped in. We had to rip up the upstairs bathroom carpet as well, because she kept doing it there! She blames it all on OUR dog and cat, when OUR dog goes outside to go to the bathroom! OUR dog lets is know when she has to pee or poo. My grandma's doesn't. She sneaks upstairs, or does it in the living room. That freaking dog even had the audacity to sneak in OUR bedroom, and crap there.

And her boxer is disgusting as well. He won't stop scratching his ears, which cause them to bleed. And then he goes and shakes his head, getting blood EVERYWHERE you can imagine. Doors, washing machine, stove, floor, freezer,etc AND THEN, he goes and wipes ALL his remaining blood on the couches, and now those are stained, and my grandma refuses to get rid of them! They are disgusting!

My grandma also is over the top rude to my mom. The other day, she said "I love you" to my mom on Facebook. Which I call bull because she keeps talking behind our mom's back. AND THEN we just found out that she is going to change her will, taking our mom out, and giving the house to us when she dies. She didn't even tell us! She didn't even tell our mom either! This is TWO houses that are going to be left to us. The first, our dead grandfather left our old house to us, and now our grandma is leaving this one to us!

I cringe every time she comes into the same room as me. Because as soon as she opens her mouth, something about complaining pops out. Like my grandpa said, she must be online all the time to find something to ***** about.

Yesterday, my grandma's so called 'friend' (we all know she is trying to date him) came over. He is hilarious. He and my grandpa are childhood friends, and they were joking about a hoe. (The tool). My grandpa said, "I got rid of my hoe a long time ago" (talking about our grandma). Of course, she has to get all prickly about it. But it's true! She is one! Before she married my grandpa, she was with another man, then ran off with my grandpa. Then during my grandparent's marriage, she ran off with another man and got married behind my grandpa's back! She's lost now that her recent husband died, and is looking to place her claws into someone else.

I just don't know what to do about her constant complaining. I could literally jump out a window if she is in the same room as me.

Animelover10102 said:

Her chihuahua went outside today, and what do you know, she freaking crapped on the living room carpet, AS SOON AS SHE GOT INSIDE. This isn't the first time this has happened. We have to rip up the carpet because she will not stop peeing and crapping all over it.It smells, and there is almost always a huge pile of pee waiting to be stepped in. We had to rip up the upstairs bathroom carpet as well, because she kept doing it there!

White vinegar removes stains and the smell, so wash your carpet or rugs with that. When she does this rub her nose it is and smack her. Take it from a 10-year dog breeder/trainer/handler, this stuff works.

Animelover10102 said:

And her boxer is disgusting as well. He won't stop scratching his ears, which cause them to bleed. And then he goes and shakes his head, getting blood EVERYWHERE you can imagine. Doors, washing machine, stove, floor, freezer,etc AND THEN, he goes and wipes ALL his remaining blood on the couches, and now those are stained, and my grandma refuses to get rid of them! They are disgusting!

It needs to go to the vet ASAP and get those looked at. It might have mites.

The rest of the stuff, I can't help with. I just know dog stuff.

Nicolelt said:
Animelover10102 said:

Her chihuahua went outside today, and what do you know, she freaking crapped on the living room carpet, AS SOON AS SHE GOT INSIDE. This isn't the first time this has happened. We have to rip up the carpet because she will not stop peeing and crapping all over it.It smells, and there is almost always a huge pile of pee waiting to be stepped in. We had to rip up the upstairs bathroom carpet as well, because she kept doing it there!

White vinegar removes stains and the smell, so wash your carpet or rugs with that. When she does this rub her nose it is and smack her. Take it from a 10-year dog breeder/trainer/handler, this stuff works.

Animelover10102 said:

It needs to go to the vet ASAP and get those looked at. It might have mites.

The rest of the stuff, I can't help with. I just know dog stuff.

She's taken him to the vet, but they only gave him pills/cream, which she doesn't even give him any more.

Latest posts

Back