What Would You Do If You Weren't Afraid?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SofiasMami

Reaction score
Hi,

If I weren't afraid, I would talk louder. I have a very quiet voice & many say they can't hear me. I'm afraid of sounding boisterous! :)

I would also take a road trip in my old car that has over 115k miles. I'm worried it will break down somewhere & leave me stranded :)

How about you?

-Teresa

very nice question :)

I am not sure I am afraid of much anymore, it's rather my body who forbids me things. I guess I'd go to bars to pick up strangers to sleep with and pursue self-destruction.

Ok, no, that's the bad mood talking.

Two things I plan to do very soon: go on a horse and jump with a parachute. Talk about self-destruction ;)
I always liked white hair, I am sure mine will turn completely white, especially because I have a great fear of airplanes and highs.

Sensible answer: I would initiate conversation with strangers more, when appropriate. I would persue potential relationships and attractions. I would learn more about trees and wood and set up a workshop and have my own woodworking business.

Silly answer: Wrestle a bear.

Peaches said:
very nice question :)

I am not sure I am afraid of much anymore, it's rather my body who forbids me things. I guess I'd go to bars to pick up strangers to sleep with and pursue self-destruction.

Ok, no, that's the bad mood talking.

Two things I plan to do very soon: go on a horse and jump with a parachute. Talk about self-destruction ;)
I always liked white hair, I am sure mine will turn completely white, especially because I have a great fear of airplanes and highs.

You're way braver than me, no way will I ever jump out of a plane! :)
If I had money, though, I'd buy a horse and ride like the wind...

-Teresa

painter said:
Sensible answer: I would initiate conversation with strangers more, when appropriate. I would persue potential relationships and attractions. I would learn more about trees and wood and set up a workshop and have my own woodworking business.

Silly answer: Wrestle a bear.

Does the silly answer also entail you winning? lol

-Teresa

johnny196775 said:
I would get into therapy again. I would get out of my home more.

Those are worthy goals for sure; here's to gaining the courage :)

-Teresa

Go for walks alone at night.
Hitchhike around the country, or road trip (since I wouldn't be afraid of driving anymore).

Enjoy my life more, be able to tell people I like how I feel about them, tell my dad how I really felt about him (face to face) instead of a letter and a text. Be honest with myself, about what direction I want my life to go, it's such a daunting prospect I've been lying to myself slightly.
Last but no way least, once I found someone I like, let them in and enjoy being happy.

Triple Bogey said:
holiday abroad. I've got the money not the courage !

Well come on out to sunny California when you get the courage! There are plenty of friendly faces here in the Golden State :)

If I weren't afraid, I'd take my violin to a park somwhere and play for strangers.

-Teresa

I would like to play my acoustic guitar in front of peoples. if i werent a scaredy cat.

SofiasMami said:
Triple Bogey said:
holiday abroad. I've got the money not the courage !

Well come on out to sunny California when you get the courage! There are plenty of friendly faces here in the Golden State :)

If I weren't afraid, I'd take my violin to a park somwhere and play for strangers.

-Teresa

sounds lovely :)

maybe one day :)

I would take the time very very soon to private message some very very nice people.

Latest posts

Back