Hello all! Free pizza inside, but you must bring your own cheese.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitramici

Reaction score
So, I'm not actually a new member. Please ban me for breaking the rules.
:club:

But...well, I haven't logged in 2.5 years, no one remembers me, I didn't exactly leave a mark! So, I feel I should say hello again...

I'm some 25yo guy from Montreal. Graduated 13 months ago, found a one-month teaching contract and then nothing. Nothing, besides failed interviews and crushed hopes. I'm having no luck at all, so I'm going back to school...again. It feels like my life will be on hold forever, it's a little sickening, and I really need some people to talk to, having no real friends anymore.

I have no idea why I stopped posting on this forum, it was a great place. It helped me once and I'm sure it'll help me again!

I lied about the free pizza.

Hello, Nitramici. Welcome back to the forum. Hopefully you'll find the forum to be even more useful now since it did before too. Job search sucks. I'm not having much luck with it after I quit my teaching job recently. So, I don't know. Good luck though on you going to school again.

Aww, no free pizza! And I brought cheese!!!

Oh well, welcome back. And hey, instead of sitting around doing nothing you are going back to school, so thats a positive thing :)

And remember...

tmnt-pizza.jpg

That picture cheered me up more than it had any right to, thanks. :p

Hello there! Glad you're here. And there's nothing wrong with getting a little bit more education under your belt. Hope you find what you need in this forum.

Never..ever..ever..ever lie about free pizza. That's taboo.

Welcome back, even though I'm new and have no idea who you are! :D I feel the same as you do, but in a slightly different situation. Hang in there.

Lying about free pizza is never cool! Never!

Regardless of that, I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and guess you've got a teaching certificate. Google "Teaching jobs in Northern Alberta", there's lots of positions that need filling. The Alberta government has an incentive program for going north of the 57th parallel as well. Might not be as cosmopolitan as Montreal but there's lots of opportunity, excitement, and adventure you'll never find where you are.

Latest posts

Back