Quitting

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

thelonegamer

So, I happen to realise that I really don't see a shining light in the end of the tunnel after all. I think everyone has acknowledged I'm worth sht. I guess I let everyone down.
I also have concluded I have no ability in dealing with people. I'm always letting everyone else down.
It's disgusting to feel this way.
However, having seen and experienced everything I've been through I could never ask to be anyone else besides me and Steve Jobs.
I always had that hope that someone would smile alongside me and I wouldn't have to be alone. I now conclude I am better off alone.
Pros:
relatively handsome, nice body shape, very intelligent, can shake ears, can speak and write English better than a lot of UK people, have a sense of humor, can't stand seeing anyone sad, reputation for a good dancer :cool: , thoughtful, friendly, caring.
Cons:
thinks too much, sarcasm, has a little scar on his cheek.
I'm putting myself on the photographer spot when it's time to take the whole world's population picture. In other words, shutting down.
Call me attention seeker, or whatever the fck you want to call me, Idgaf.
The prospect that I have a real possibility of sitting in my bed inside my room of a Stockholm or anywhere really cold in Europe apartment, my gaming rig's mouse on my right hand, a hot chocolate cup on the left, with limitless internet connection, alone. It makes me want to live again. The only thing*

Not when you work in a company, they're not. Specially tattoos but I don't care :cool:

Oh no, I haven't given up. I just realised that sometimes in order to win the game one must not play it.
You must be questioning 'what game?'. Let me ease things up:
this little game called trusting human beings.
They ain't trustworthy, only very few are. As Shakespeare said:
"Love all, trust few, do wrong to none."

Latest posts

Back