The Plaza

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

liposuctionlol

i noticed the plaza but after you buy something in there can you sell it?

That is the only thing you can buy in there right now. You see the points you have under your mood, well they go up every time you post and some other things. when you get 300 you can buy a star.

You need another 250 to buy one with. If you would like a star I well give you the points you need :)

Edit: I just sent the points over to you lol enjoy.

Bluey said:
That is the only thing you can buy in there right now. You see the points you have under your mood, well they go up every time you post and some other things. when you get 300 you can buy a star.

You need another 250 to buy one with. If you would like a star I well give you the points you need :)

Edit: I just sent the points over to you lol enjoy.

Thanks bluey your a champ, I wish i knew more people like you :D

Hey guys. I haven't had time to make any more items yet but i'm working with some code that will make items possible to donate as well. The 300-star will not be one of them though (that's cheating!) ;)

Well we can give enough points away to someone so they can buy a star them self :p lol But no rush dude :) Its cool, we look forward to seeing what else you have for us :D

Latest posts

Back