Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Plaza
i noticed the plaza but after you buy something in there can you sell it?
Good question lol No I think once you have it your stuck with it hah
i have nothing i can buy in there other then the 300 star? is that cos im a newb?
That is the only thing you can buy in there right now. You see the points you have under your mood, well they go up every time you post and some other things. when you get 300 you can buy a star.

You need another 250 to buy one with. If you would like a star I well give you the points you need Smile

Edit: I just sent the points over to you lol enjoy.
Bluey Wrote:That is the only thing you can buy in there right now. You see the points you have under your mood, well they go up every time you post and some other things. when you get 300 you can buy a star.

You need another 250 to buy one with. If you would like a star I well give you the points you need Smile

Edit: I just sent the points over to you lol enjoy.

Thanks bluey your a champ, I wish i knew more people like you Big Grin
hah No sweat man Smile
Hey guys. I haven't had time to make any more items yet but i'm working with some code that will make items possible to donate as well. The 300-star will not be one of them though (that's cheating!) Wink
Well we can give enough points away to someone so they can buy a star them self Toungue lol But no rush dude Smile Its cool, we look forward to seeing what else you have for us Big Grin