Today is my birthday

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SadCassie

Reaction score
Its not a one. I am alone on this day, and will do my best to make my day full of activity. I dont know how well Ill handle being alone, i dont even have my family. I have no one to celebrate with...well thats not really true.
There is myself. :)

I know how you feel, my birthdays are almost always lonely. I hope you can make the best of things and have some fun. What kind of activities are you planning?

Happy Birthday!

Hello sadcassie. I am sorry to read that you are alone on your birthday-if I lived nearby I would treat you to a coffee. I hope that you enjoy your activities and if you feel lonely, I hope it helps to remember that there are many of us on here who have also spent birthdays alone and know how it can feel.
Happy Birthday and a big hug from me.

SadCassie said:
Its not a one. I am alone on this day, and will do my best to make my day full of activity. I dont know how well Ill handle being alone, i dont even have my family. I have no one to celebrate with...well thats not really true.
There is myself. :)

Locke said:
I know how you feel, my birthdays are almost always lonely. I hope you can make the best of things and have some fun. What kind of activities are you planning?

Happy Birthday!

Thank you :D I am planning to go to the market and then tonight I will go to a coffee meet up and meet some new people :)

Tiina63 said:
Hello sadcassie. I am sorry to read that you are alone on your birthday-if I lived nearby I would treat you to a coffee. I hope that you enjoy your activities and if you feel lonely, I hope it helps to remember that there are many of us on here who have also spent birthdays alone and know how it can feel.
Happy Birthday and a big hug from me.

Thank you :) Its nice that there are sweet people here that make me smile. Thank you very much

After Tina63 would treat you to a coffee, I'd take you to a lunchtime theatre. Happy Birthday!

Best wishes for a Happy Birthday, SadCassie!

I'm so sorry for all you've been through! You're not alone here! After Tiina63 treats you to a coffee and Rivermaze takes you to a lunchtime theatre, I'll come over and we'll take a nice walk and enjoy some of the beautiful afternoon for awhile and we'll talk about whatever you want!

Big hugs to you, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADCASSIE !!!

rivermaze said:
After Tina63 would treat you to a coffee, I'd take you to a lunchtime theatre. Happy Birthday!

After that I'll pop on over and send you some cupcakes. :)

Happy birthday, SadCassie, I hope you'll have a great one. Best wishes to you!

Happy Birthday! I spend most of mine alone as well. It's not bad, just spoil yourself.

that's a great cupcake! Happy birthday Cassie, if we lived in the same town I'd be happy to go out for a drink and know you better

Happy Birthday, i hope you have a nice time :).

Birthdays can be kinda hard i know i tend to dread mine a little.

WhiteBirthdayCake.jpg

Happy birthday! There's nothing wrong with spending it alone as long as you don't feel lonely. Have a great day!

Happy Birthday Cassie! :)

I know how you feel. I did have some sad and lonely birthdays myself.
I think the best way to handle this is to treat yourself well on that day and make it a special day yourself.

I know the feeling! It'll be my birthday soon. My family will be away on holiday and the only real friends I have left these days have all moved away and won't be around.

So, I'll be going to work then to the gym. Might treat myself to a takeaway meal for one when I get home!

Latest posts

Back