What's your favourite animal?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two favorites: the cat and the capybara. In my opinion, a home is not a home without a cat - they are affectionate and loving, cuddly, independent, mysterious, the perfect companion animal. Capybaras because they look like giant guinea pigs, enough said. :)

I love animals of all kinds! It'd be way too hard for me to pick a favorite. =]

Well, I love dogs. But my actual favorite animals, like at the zoo, are elephants. I just think they are amazing animals.

I love all animals really but if I would have to pick: Cats! They are so purrfect. :3

ladyforsaken said:
Rosebolt said:
Rhino for me. :)

You didn't state why.

:( Actually i'm not sure why. They've been my favourite for a long while, but i also really like bisons, for example. So maybe because they're big?

I definately need a new favourite.

I always found all sorts of deep sea animals incredibly fascinating. Like giant squids and anglerfish. Or the viperfish - that's a creepy and fierce looking one. Komodo dragons are cool as well because they are the largest living lizards.

And I guess I've always been fond of raccoons ever since I got that plushie 15 years ago...which I still own to this day.

I like most animals, so it would be very hard to choose. I catch spiders in a glass and release them outside. I shepherd flies outside rather than harm them. I try to avoid worms when I'm digging the garden. I don't like harming anything.

I guess the animals I like the most are probably birds, but it's a close run thing.

I don't have one favorite, so I'll list some I like.

Cats, for their purring.
Dogs, for their unconditional love and loyalty.
Turtles, because they have built-in armor.
and,
Humans, because we make spaceships.

I like all of the animals. They are all very fascinating, and they all have a niche or a special ability. But if I had to pick a favorite, I'd have to say the Golden Retriever. Why? Because he has so much personality. He keeps me company and has made me laugh many times. I was home with just him this morning, and just having him be there with me while I just sit and read is much nicer than being alone. He's a great companion with lots of warmth.

Cavey said:
I catch spiders in a glass and release them outside. I shepherd flies outside rather than harm them. I try to avoid worms when I'm digging the garden. I don't like harming anything.

I do this too. I catch anything that is large enough for me to catch, such as spiders, centipedes, beetles, and whatever else may get in the house and let them go outside. I also shoo the flies outside too....I remember I reached out with a napkin and actually caught one in flight once, then released it outside. If something is too small for me to catch, I leave it be.

When I am gardening or weeding, sometimes I will pull up earthworms with the weeds. I take them and dig a little into the mud to put the worms back, and cover them up so they won't be sitting there defenseless, easy pickings for birds or to dry out in the sun. I know predators have to eat too but I won't do their job for them by leaving something helpless. I also like to take cicadas I find in the sidewalk or street and put them back on trees so they won't get squashed.

The only thing I don't let go are mosquitoes. Every other animal though, I enjoy.

I like Ian, my pet . He is my pet, he stands with me when I feel good, and when I feel bad. He also fulfills every desire I have. I love to snuggle up to him on a warm evening.

Also @PieBeNice: Hot dogs are better than flambéed cats.

Lowlander said:
I like Ian, my pet . He is my pet, he stands with me when I feel good, and when I feel bad. He also fulfills every desire I have. I love to snuggle up to him on a warm evening.

Also @PieBeNice: Hot dogs are better than flambéed cats.

k

Latest posts

Back