I treated GF like horrible jerk and feel guilty

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter.EU

Reaction score
Hallo,

it has been 3 years already since I broke up with GF I am referring about but the whole time I had to think about it and particularly in recent weeks. I don't know why it is tormenting my mind so bad just now, aster so long time but maybe it's because due to my travel, work and experience I grew up or maybe it's because I saw similar behavior in another person and realized how horrible a**hole I was.

But I mean real a**hole. I called her names, ignored her, an when she finally broke up with me I even threatened her. I disrespected her privacy, acted perverted or sent her female friends messages with sexual content. I treated her really lowly. and mostly since the time she started to love me.

I did that because I felt bad about myself, of course. I had complexes, low self esteem, I was frustrated, full of anger and hatred. I was very lonely and she was somebody who finally spent time with me. On the other hand I must mention that my anger initiated her not-so keen sense for sexual activities... I expected more and when I didn't get it all my suppressed complexes come to the light.

Today I feel very differently. I am maybe single, but this time voluntarily and have good and satisfying friends, new family (heh, long and funny story :) ), good and exciting life and feel internally balanced. Feel like grown man, not frustrated brat any more. And that's why I feel so horrible shame. Particularly when family is together and I see how happily man and woman can live together.

I don't want to sent her another apology (once I wrote her that "I think I didn't always treat you nice. sorry.", that was the best I could get from my "pride") because she must think I am terrible sorry psycho and I still feel shame and pain.

What to do??? I don't know.

PS: I should mention that when I tried to treat her nicely (back than), I saw her loosing interest in me. I have impression that she kinda liked me being jerk. Like her (sorry for such a rude expression) p*ssy liked that and made it very wet but everything else hated it. So she found another one and when her toy was happy with him she finally found a reason for break up. That's why I never wanted to be too sorry for that... If nothing else I wanted to keep nice memory for her little toy...(does it make a sense?)

PPS: I forgot to add on very important thing: besides being shy she NEVER ever done anything bad to me! And that is what worries me most. She is 100% good girl.

Peter.EU said:
PS: I should mention that when I tried to treat her nicely (back than), I saw her loosing interest in me. I have impression that she kinda liked me being jerk. Like her (sorry for such a rude expression) p*ssy liked that and made it very wet but everything else hated it. So she found another one and when her toy was happy with him she finally found a reason for break up. That's why I never wanted to be too sorry for that... If nothing else I wanted to keep nice memory for her little toy...(does it make a sense?)

Reading this, you haven't changed a bit. Don't go near her, lol.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

Highlander.jpg

Also, I thought you were gay?

Rainbows said:
Peter.EU said:

Reading this, you haven't changed a bit. Don't go near her, lol.
Also, weren't you gay? :/ (Just a question! When we met you, I thought you said you were gay?)

I did love sex and I love it still. If that makes me bad person so be it.

100% no. I said gays like me and I dunno why.

Bad Jedi, wtf is wrong with you? This is serious thread. I am confessing my biggest worry and you nake fun of it? I dont even understand your joke. Go practice to /b/ instead.

well, I hope your shame will help you make sure that you don't do it again… with her or someone else

Believe me, self-respecting pussies don't like jerks, don't even think about it for a minute.

Peter.EU said:
Bad Jedi, wtf is wrong with you? This is serious thread. I am confessing my biggest worry and you nake fun of it? I dont even understand your joke. Go practice to /b/ instead.

Rules 1 and 2, brah.

And I wasn't making fun. I was just saying there can be only one.

You asked opinions, I gave you my opinion. If I was her, I wouldn't want to hear from you ever again - I don't know. Then again, apparently I'm a picky wuss.

Thats quite threatening / controlling controlling behaviour. Seek help.

You are indeed, Rainbows. But I agree though. If my BF/GF or whatever was like that to me ... O_O I don't know what I would do ...

Peaches: That was it: she had VERY low self esteem that time. Fortunately not any more.

Bad Jedi, still don't understand and you are weird.

Peter.EU said:
Peaches: That was it: she had VERY low self esteem that time. Fortunately not any more.

Bad Jedi, still don't understand and you are weird.

I hope she never gets a self esteem like that again that she'll chase bad boys or people who treat her like that. If she was in such a position .. I feel so sad for her.

I am not gay what the hell is wrong with you people?

and stop trolling. if you have nothing right to saythan leave the tread. If this insulting and half-read posts is best you can do than you should stop posting and get some "help" for yourself. Like friends or hobbies.

Peter.EU said:

and stop trolling. if you have nothing right to saythan leave the tread. This forum goes to dump.

I never said you were gay.

Peter.EU said:

What's wrong with being gay?

Maybe I've confused you with someone else. :O

Peter.EU said:

and stop trolling. if you have nothing right to saythan leave the tread. If this insulting and half-read posts is best you can do than you should stop posting and get some "help" for yourself. Like friends or hobbies.

Who is calling you gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back