what is going on with me. need help!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeff203

Reaction score
So I met this girl about two weeks ago and ive seen her on three occasions. I feel absolutely crazy right now. I literally spend 90 percent of my day thinking of her. I cant focuse at work because im thinking of her. I go to bed thinking of her and wake up thinking of her. Im even slightly loosing my appetite for food lol. I feel slightly crazy because im just getting to know this girl, but I feel like I have forever, and feel like theres nothing in the world I wouldn't do for her.

Ive been in several relationships before and can honestly say ive never loved any girl or even felt remotely close to what I do right now. I feel excited, sad, and a nervous wreck all of thr time now.

Can anybody tell me what they think is going on with me right now. I feel a little crazy, maybe I am lol.

You have come into contact with a mind ninja. Your head may explode.

2 questions:

*Have you ever talked to her? I'm not sure if being so obsessed with someone you barely know is healthy.

* How old are you?

Nicolelt said:
You have come into contact with a mind ninja. Your head may explode.

[video=youtube]

Well um, hello, in the first place. So you've met her on 3 occasions. Have you spoken? Has she noticed you? Do you have her number? Do you know what she is like, besides her appearance? She could be a real prat for all you know. Also, an unhealthy appetite is not a good thing, seek help if it gets out of hand.

As for the insommnia, masturbation tends to help, or you could get sleeping pills, but I think it's just your hormones acting up, so it'll either go away or you'll be back at the masturbation part. And yes, you might definitely be crazy, and not just a little. But ahh .. the power of love! :D

So how long ago was your first relationship? If you haven't had one for a long time or if you haven't had any kind of relief/release this might be why you feel things so intense, perhaps?

Eeeeeh, it's not love. But it certainly is something, although like Rainbow, I wonder how come you think so much about someone you virtually don't know.

I would call it a strong crush.

jeff203 said:
So I met this girl about two weeks ago and ive seen her on three occasions. I feel absolutely crazy right now. I literally spend 90 percent of my day thinking of her. I cant focuse at work because im thinking of her. I go to bed thinking of her and wake up thinking of her. Im even slightly loosing my appetite for food lol. I feel slightly crazy because im just getting to know this girl, but I feel like I have forever, and feel like theres nothing in the world I wouldn't do for her.

Ive been in several relationships before and can honestly say ive never loved any girl or even felt remotely close to what I do right now. I feel excited, sad, and a nervous wreck all of thr time now.

Can anybody tell me what they think is going on with me right now. I feel a little crazy, maybe I am lol.

"Stalker alert!!!"... Just kidding...!!! So...!!! You're nuts about her... How well do you know her? Is she just some random girl or friend of mutual friend? Does she know you exist? How about going up to her & talking to her?

To answer everyones question. Yess I do know this person and talk to this person frequently.
I have also been out with this person etc. No im not a creepy high school kid either lol.

jeff203 said:
To answer everyones question. Yess I do know this person and talk to this person frequently.
I have also been out with this person etc. No im not a creepy high school kid either lol.

You feel this way because you want to bone her. Problem solved.

jeff203 said:

You do not need to be in high scool to be a creepy kid.

I've been in your shoes thinking about some special girl all the time well before I ever make a move or, if luck's on my side, we start going out. The way you describe it, though, this is seriously interfering with your life. It's nice to fantasize, but the more hope you put into a girl you haven't even asked out the crazier it's going to get, and the more stressed out you'll be when it actually comes time to talk to her again. For me, I get so worked up wanting, hoping, praying for a successful relationship, let alone for the girl to say yes, it takes me like an hour and a half to work up the courage to say something with the knowledge she could very well say no. But, whenever I have gone for it, whether the girl says yes or no, it's a HUGE weight off my chest and I feel much better one way or the other. I say just go for it, have a potential date in mind and count to three and suggest you two go out. And, if you're serious about this girl, do so before you spend too much time together as friends and she doesn't see you in the romantic light. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back