Looking For Group Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadSun

Reaction score
I thought I'd make a thread for people to find others to play online games with. It'll probably just die and get buried but I figured I'd put it up anyway.

Some general guidelines:
  • You can ask for one or multiple games you might own on any platform (consoles, handhelds, PC, etc.)
  • You can just be looking for one person for co-op or multiple people for some sort of team game, whatever you want.
  • If you're no longer looking for someone for a a particular game or you're no longer interested in playing it, I think it'd be helpful if you could just make a short post explaining this.
  • If you want to reply to anyone's post please send them a PM. They could easily miss a reply posted in a thread but they'll see a PM as soon as you send it, or as soon as they log in.
  • Please specify the region you want to play the game in (NA, EU), and your workable time frame. (maybe you're busy and you can only play a few hours after work, or maybe you have a lot of free time and just about any time is fine.)

Some examples.
  1. John Doe: I'm looking for someone to play World of Warcraft with, I have a max level Character but I'd be willing to make a new one to level together. I also Play some shooters on Steam, I Play Team Fortress 2, Killing Floor, and Left 4 Dead. Message me if interested. By the way, I play in North America and I don't have a lot of free time. I can't play until 5 pm Pacific standard Time, and I'd have to be in bed by 10 pm. I usually have more free time on the weekend though.
  2. Jane Doe (no relation): I'm looking for someone to duo queue with in League of Legends , or a couple people to start a team for 3v3 or 5v5. You don't have to be a pro player or anything, just message me if you're interested. I live in Sweden and we have insanely good internet, so I can play on NA or EU. I also have a lot of free time so timezone differences don't really matter.

We're playing also with a group about 6 people on the EU server of League of Legends. We're looking to make full teams so we can start queuing for PVP.
ADC/Support already taken in one team. ADC in other team already taken too.

Just basically when you feel like playing. Our skypegroup is the one where is also the Minecraft server is on. We often switch between games.

Rainbows said:
We're playing also with a group about 6 people on the EU server of League of Legends. We're looking to make full teams so we can start queuing for PVP.
ADC/Support already taken in one team. ADC in other team already taken too.

Just basically when you feel like playing. Our skypegroup is the one where is also the Minecraft server is on. We often switch between games.

THIS^^^^^^^
Rainbows is Miss Fortune, and I am Syndra, and we need people to play so nobody gets mad when we go top!

For any language learners out there; I'm on Duolingo and Freerice. Pm me for profile links. I'm learning French and Italian right now and would like to start learning Turkish(which won't be ready on Duo till '16 unfortunately)

I'm thinking about going back to Aion. Anyone here ever played it?

Latest posts

Back