Hello (Introduction)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuietMaskMime

Reaction score
Hello.

I have some mental problems. There was a time when I thought I was doing better - when I thought I had friends - but I was wrong (they were not really my friends).

I do not intend to talk about those problems. I only want to focus on things I like.

I like to read, watch movies, and play video games.

I love animals.

Hello and welcome, QuietMaskMime. Hope you have a super day!

Hey QuietMaskMime! I hope you'll find what you're looking for!

Lets talk about books, movies and video games..

Do have an animal that you would love to adopt?
I always wanted a tiger..

I'm new here too!!! Welcome I would love to talk about those things! I love horror, comedy, and romance genres. I'm a recreational gamer on xbox. Currently I'm reading a really interesting book called "Quiet, the power of introverts in a world that can't stop talking" nice to meet you! H_H

Thank you everyone.

kirakn said:
Hey QuietMaskMime! I hope you'll find what you're looking for!

Lets talk about books, movies and video games..

Do have an animal that you would love to adopt?
I always wanted a tiger..

Thank you. What kind of books, movies, and video games do you enjoy?

For the animal...maybe a fennec fox....

Marmar said:
I'm new here too!!! Welcome I would love to talk about those things! I love horror, comedy, and romance genres. I'm a recreational gamer on xbox. Currently I'm reading a really interesting book called "Quiet, the power of introverts in a world that can't stop talking" nice to meet you! H_H

Welcome, it is nice to meet you too. Do you have any particular favorites in those genres? The Quiet book was actually recommended to me by someone awhile back, though I have not read it yet.

I dont have a certain type of book I enjoy..I'll read all kinds of stuff. Right now I'm reading Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert..Have you ever read it..? Are you reading something now?

For movies the only thing I seriously cant watch is comedies like the "american pie"..I just dont get it...
I'm really enjoying anime too..

I cant remember any good video game..do you have any suggestions?

Latest posts

Back