Hi. Looking for people to relate to

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rubix

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm a 25 year old female. I suffer from depression, social anxiety, general anxiety and I guess I'm over empathetic. I find it hard to connect with people and let my guard down. I have a husband however it's hard to tell him certain things now, and I often end up late at night on my own over thinking. I have very few friends that bother with me, and the ones that do don't really understand the things I go through daily. Though, they are supportive. I'm searching to find others like me. I feel so alone. Talking to people on the internet it is so much easier than face to face or over the phone.

Rubix said:
Hello everyone,

I'm a 25 year old female. I suffer from depression, social anxiety, general anxiety and I guess I'm over empathetic. I find it hard to connect with people and let my guard down. I have a husband however it's hard to tell him certain things now, and I often end up late at night on my own over thinking. I have very few friends that bother with me, and the ones that do don't really understand the things I go through daily. Though, they are supportive. I'm searching to find others like me. I feel so alone. Talking to people on the internet it is so much easier than face to face or over the phone.

Hi Rubix, welcome! depression, social anxiety, over empathy, here I am :)

It's nice to finally know I'm not the only one feeling these, annoying emotions. :). I felt like I hit rock botten this last month! Not fitting in has really had an effect on me all my life. Hopefully, this forum will help me get by. Thank you all.

Hi! I joined too around a time that I was feeling low. Still here even though lots has changed since then. Welcome! :) :)

-Teresa

Rubix said:
Hello everyone,

Hello mrs. Cube, and welcome to the forum. :D

You may send me a PM if you'd like to talk to someone.

Hi Rubix, welcome.
Eventhough I'm a little younger than you are, my definition of marriage includes talking about almost EVERYTHING with your partner. If I couldn't do that with mine, I wouldn't have married her in the first place and I would be a hell lot happy to help her through her problems and issues.
I too find it easier to say somethings on the internet rather than in person :p
See you around! Later

Rubix said:
It's nice to finally know I'm not the only one feeling these, annoying emotions. :). I felt like I hit rock botten this last month! Not fitting in has really had an effect on me all my life. Hopefully, this forum will help me get by. Thank you all.

I can absolutely relate to that!
It is good you have supportive friends, no matter if they don't completely understand you.
Anyways, welcome. And you can count me in for some online support. :)

Rubix said:
Hello everyone,

Hi, I'm new as well, welcome.

Latest posts

Back