what did you do today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zem

Reaction score
little things that you remember, however boring, average or amazing,
I want to know.

me:

-I woke up and went to the library. I asked the librarian for books on minimalism. She told me to look up "minimawhatever" in the catalogue.
-napped in a big library chair
-went to the drugstore to buy toothbrushes and lipstick. My housemates called twice. I didn't answer.
-Looked at shops downtown. I started to get sleepy, so I went to a cafe and sucked on a strawberry smoothie and a green tea while I made a to-do list.
-got boring emails
-ate dinner with dad

woke up late

went to summer school cranky

wrote a 30minute essay that I only needed 10minutes to write, for which I will probably get an A against all logical reasoning

got my cellphone taken away in class for the first time.Ever. Becuase somebody decided to call me looking for a friend. 8 times. Apparently the teacher didnt like my friends friend's persistance.

finally came back to the forum and posted the hell outta it lol

finally uploaded all the stuff I have been meaning to upload onto photobucket

wrote this then went to sleep early since I have had a busy day and the smoke outisde has been messing with my head >.<

Worked
Ran over and took my mother shopping.
Still early but i think i'm done.

- Woke up at 3PM after a 24-hour working-rush with making the deadline for the biggest voice-over project i've been offered yet.
- Being tired like crazy after the toughest night of my life.
- Being glad for that i made $900 in two days.
- Taking a shower and sloughing in a recliner the rest of the day! ;)

Got up, Had about 4 cup of tea's. Had breakfast. showered. Cleaned up a bit. Had dinner. Just been out on my bike for first time in over a week. Now am here. Not spoke to a single person all day again, and its 18:10 here now. So I doubt all be doing much of anything now for the rest of the day.

Woke up at 10am
Made coffee and smoked a cigarette
Got dressed to go to the library
Packed up the laptop and woke up my son
Walked with my son to the library and also donated a book
Have been sitting here for an hour on the net on ALL

while projects might pay well there is no garentee you will always have work, my dad used to work for this company and make lots of money, but it was whenever the project was completed, which could range from a few weeks to a few months.....he didnt have the most stable of incomes :/

I went to summer school....again
found out my friends are ditching me
going to wednesday night market alone
and probably finish off the day with some reading in my empty house as I comtemplate my next move in life.

got up at 6 and went to cross country pratice
came home and slept till 11:45
went to the pool and swam laps for a bout a half hour
did some reading
took another nap
went to the docters at 4pm to get my last garasil shot
and now I'm here :D

- Got up at 11am (fail!)
- Had breakfast while watching some "Married with Children"
- Made a cup of tea, surfed the net for an hour
- Played some music very loud, since I was home alone for the first time in a looong time, while I was preparing some food to bring to work
- Played some Civilization IV. Impi rushed Ramsses. Hah!
- 3.30pm, walked 25 minutes to work
- 0.30am, got home from work, made a cup of tea and sat down here ^^

At work the server was down so instead of working on projects like my job dictates, I was made to work stacking and organizing shelves as well as slapping labels on CDs. Also, on my way back to the office from lunch I was pulled over for an expired inspection sticker. The soonest I can get another one is this weekend so I hope I don't get pulled over again, which might be tough because there are about two cops stationed along my short mile and a half drive to work.

Now I am home by myself and bored out of my mind with noting to really look forward to tomorrow, Friday and more than likely this weekend as well.

I've seen better days.

Jeremi said:
- Played some Civilization IV. Impi rushed Ramsses. Hah!

I just noticed this. I wanted to say that Civ 4 is such a freakin' awesome game.

I harvested some of the immortalized cells I've been cultivating. I took about 1/3 of them, centrifuged them into pellets and froze them down, and added some more medium to the rest and left it in the incubator to devide some more so I can harvest that tomorrow.
I also set up two benches for mice disections and also set up two stations in the hood for marrow extraction.
That was my day. Except, I forgot to mention that I spent over 1/4 of the day on public transportation. About 6 1/2 hours total. lol. loads of fun.

Grocery shopping. Oh fun.

Hmmm...Let's see:

-Woke up briefly at 8am to kiss my hubby goodbye on his way to work...
-Fell asleep again until 11:30am, having some funky dreams!
-Nuked the leftover coffee because I was too lazy to brew up a fresh pot...
-Booted up the computer, sat around until 12:30...
-Mum phoned. Yakked with her for almost 2 hours...
-Back on the computer. Checked out the new PC game 'Spore' at Future Shop. Seems pretty good. Anybody played it yet?
-Now sitting around trying to decide if I should: a) Break out a PS2 game that I've played a zillion times and, if so, which one? Kind of in the mood for kick-ass Prince of Persia. b) Sit and play 'Fable' and see how evil I can become? or c) Actually do something productive and get myself in the shower....
- Quick look at the clock, and it's after 3pm - decide on the shower. Be back in 20 minutes...:)

ii am new here but today i met many nice ppl on the chat , from different countries
was really nice in intresting to meet other ppl like me !
hope to meet more in next days :D

went swinmming
spoke to a friend on the net.
read and reserch on the human brain or the human mind

Latest posts

Back