Hullo peeps

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anonymoustaco

Reaction score
Hi all you people that I don't know. I'm here because I don't know. I guess I'm lonely? And I have nowhere to run away to.

My childhood has kept me from having many friends, and the friends that I have had have either left me or have stayed, but only talk to me when they need something like a last resort ride or to complain. My only actual friend is in Canada and I have only seen her once because I'm in the United States.

My family life is crappy and I've had a hard childhood when it comes to them. Nobody will hire me, and I start college later this month. I'm going to be a Kindergarten teacher because little kids seem to be the best people ever. I've also recently been rejected by this guy I met on a dating site. We met in person and went to a carnival thing, and he didn't like me because although I'm peppy and talkative over text or messages, I'm quieter in person until I get to know you and warm up to you. I guess I can't easily make friends because of that either. I can't do what I actually want to do in life, which is go and do mission work and help people, because I have no money. And I just feel really messed up and worthless lately. So here I am. :3

Soo, I don't want pity or sympathizing or whatever, I just want to know if there's at least a single soul out there who would care to get to know me. I'm awkward when I talk to people first so yeah..

I like writing, music, singing, animals, the color pink, vintage stuff, old shows/movies, being outside, deep psychological crap, dreaming of adventure, anime, games, movies, and SONIC THE HEDGEHOG <33 I like helping people and being a friend to those who have no one. I'm also a Christian and a pretty optimistic person, but am pessimistic when it comes to myself.

And wow this is long..

Hi and welcome to the forum! (hug)

I liked your introduction and think you`re a great person with a big heart. :)
I think there are many here who care to get to know you.

zero said:
Hi and welcome to the forum! (hug)

I liked your introduction and think you`re a great person with a big heart. :)
I think there are many here who care to get to know you.

Awh, why thank you!
I sure hope so.

It's crazy how much I can relate to most of what you just said. I went on my first date a couple of years ago after meeting a girl online (Was random tho, no dating site) and after a couple of months I got to meet her IRL, but since I'm very chatty here on the internet but very shy and quiet IRL she stopped talking to me afterwards.

More in common, more to talk about. Welcome to the forum, I hope we can become good friends. ^^

MentalDiscomfort said:
It's crazy how much I can relate to most of what you just said. I went on my first date a couple of years ago after meeting a girl online (Was random tho, no dating site) and after a couple of months I got to meet her IRL, but since I'm very chatty here on the internet but very shy and quiet IRL she stopped talking to me afterwards.

More in common, more to talk about. Welcome to the forum, I hope we can become good friends. ^^

Wow.. That's not cool. :c
And me too. ^^

Thanks to all! <3

Hi and welcome! I'm kinda awkward too when it comes to talking to someone first, but I thought I'd give it a shot.. ^_^

Hi anonymoustaco, welcome. Cool username, btw :p
I would love to get to know you. My inbox is open for you and, don't get jealous people, for everyone! :p
Later

kirakn said:
Hi and welcome! I'm kinda awkward too when it comes to talking to someone first, but I thought I'd give it a shot.. ^_^

Well hello. ^^ Yay for being awkward, haha.

thelonegamer said:
Hi anonymoustaco, welcome. Cool username, btw :p
I would love to get to know you. My inbox is open for you and, don't get jealous people, for everyone! :p
Later

Thank you! And I'd love to get to know you too.

And thanks to everyone again. I haven't gotten this many welcomes when joining amyother site before.

Latest posts

Back