A Lonely Soul Reaching For Comfort.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Eireann13

I am an extremely lonely person. I've never been on any sort of forum before so I'm very new to all of this. I would like to chat with others who perhaps have the same difficulties I have. I have no friends or family - brother is dead, mother won't speak to me and it's just my Dad whom I burden a lot. Any friends I've had have all drifted away or have forgotten about me. I just feel so lost that I don’t belong anywhere. I have a very heavy life with health issues mental and physical and day to day life issues, crises or traumas. My heart can’t take anymore. So I hope I can gain something positive by being here. I hope to meet some nice people here.

Hey Eireann, welcome to the forum. *hugs* sorry to hear about your situation, but I do hope you'll get to meet some really nice people on here to make you feel better at least.

If you ever want someone to talk to feel free to send me a PM anytime, I've got plenty of free time. Anyway welcome to the forum, hopefully things will get a little better for you.

Thank you so much everyone, feeling all these warm welcomes makes a girl feel better.

WildernessWildChild said:
Hola Comrade- great country you live in ;)

It is pretty great isn't it? Very fortunate we are, wouldn't trade it for anything.

Hi there, welcome to the forum! :D I know exactly how you feel, minus the health issues. Nowadays, at least. I'd be happy to hear you out if you ever need someone to talk to or even just complain to, just send me a pm.

Eireann13 said:
WildernessWildChild said:
Hola Comrade- great country you live in ;)

It is pretty great isn't it? Very fortunate we are, wouldn't trade it for anything.

Absolutely- just leaving the lake and heading back to The Pass right now, might even jump in the Crowsnest River for a quick swim before I call it a night....

Latest posts

Back