A.L.L Minecraft Server up and running! Details inside.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lowlander

Reaction score
Dear A.L.L forum members,

It is my pleasure to announce that a MineCraft server for A.L.L is up and running. Everyone is welcome!

IP/connect: 5.255.70.68:25847

Lowlander is currently responsible for the server costs. Donations are always welcome.

For every euro you donate, you receive two items of your choice. Donation is not required and will never be required, it is optional.

For donation information, see Lowlander's forum profile.

I hope to see you on the server! :)

OK, I'm getting a build on. Been years since I last played this. Still not found my "spot" yet but I'm venturing out at day break!

I'm SpecialBrew in game :D

Alright, I hope to see you soon. I won't be online much until August 20th, have someone coming over IRL :)

Thanks for doing this lowlander, i should be on at some point but not been online so much lately.

Made a start on the "pyramid paradise" yesterday. Absolutely gutted though when I lost all my diamond armor and everything trying to jump over my lava feature. Still its looking cool. Might center the monolith and the home stead tonight! I'll do some screen shots too.

I hope I'll get to see screenshots soon. Also, if anyone is interested in financial supporting, look at my signature.

Oooo I must check this out :D if it's still running that is?

Latest posts

Back