Memorable Quotes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

thelonegamer

I had this idea for a thread.
This is mostly, not only, for people who love quotes, like me :p, to post any quote you feel like sharing, something that kinda relates to you, to how you feel or how you felt.
Just post any quote you like :)
Here I go:
"Before you point your finger, make sure your hands are clean!" by Robert Nesta Marley :)

TheRealCallie said:
thelonegamer said:
TheRealCallie said:
You are aware there are like a million quote threads, right? Lol

I am, but not liek this one. This one's spechul :cool: :p

How is it different? Because they don't have the same title?

atta girl! I knew you had it in you! :p

Sometimes, you just have to trust your own madness.

"I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul."

z220360755.jpg

I think it is a great thread. Everyone must have a quote that they like. Look at your signatures. A lot of them contain quotes. I think this describes what people are saying about this Thread:

“We've spent so much time judging what other people created that we've created very, very little of our own.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Choke

When nothing goes right, go to sleep.

WishingWell said:
I think it is a great thread. Everyone must have a quote that they like. Look at your signatures. A lot of them contain quotes. I think this describes what people are saying about this Thread:

“We've spent so much time judging what other people created that we've created very, very little of our own.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Choke

thanks for the support

"I am strong because I know my weaknesses. I am beautiful because I know my flaws. I am a lover because I am a fighter. I am fearless because I have been afraid. I am smart because I have been stupid. And I can laugh because I’ve known sadness."

Bolted doors and windows bared,
guard dogs prowling in the yard,
wont protect you in your bed,
nothing will,
from Pumpkin Head

"You will live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."
Nikola Tesla

Latest posts

Back