Saying Hi for the first time here.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WonderRain

Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks for reading this, I am a 30+ guy from the Netherlands and I wanted to join this forum because I feel I am in the right place here.

I do not have many friends eventhough I can be a fun relaxed guy to hang out with. I seem to be very very shy or very very outgoing. Both I do not like that much. Just in the middle would be great I think.

I am also very shy and scared of women I tend to like. I seem develop feelings very fast and I mean like the speed of light. But then I run away from them. This has had its effect in that I have been single almost all my life. A couple of short relationships were there but not many.

I do have very low selfesteem and I have a talent for selfloathing so that does not help either.

If this was a Coke advert it would never have been such a hit........

Thanks again for reading

Both very shy and very outgoing? I never thought I'd meet someone else like that. Welcome to the forum. :D My inbox is open if you ever need someone to talk to!

Hey WonderRain, welcome to the forum. I am currently trying to learn Dutch.... the sentence structuring is so **** hard if you're trying to translate it from English. :s
Anyway, I do hope you'll find what you're looking for here.

Thanks to all for your posts, great group of people here.

@ladyforsaken, wow learning dutch, I have lived here all my life and its hard. If you can use some help I would like to help.

WonderRain said:
@ladyforsaken, wow learning dutch, I have lived here all my life and its hard. If you can use some help I would like to help.

Thank you - I'll keep your offer to help in mind. :)

Welcome to the Forum. I think if you keep active, by posting your ideas or answers or opinions to other threads, you will like it here. The games are fun and funny, and you may get some input on your posts. Enough of that! I hope you feel comfortable real soon! The best to you!

Latest posts

Back