You Can Stop Missing Me Now

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SophiaGrace

Hi everyone,

I saw that a lot of people missed me in the "Who do you miss from ALL thread" and thought I'd sign up for an account again. Just, you know, so those people don't have to miss me anymore.

A few things are new with me... I've finally graduated from undergraduate school with a bachelors degree in psychology, I've reconnected with some dear family friends and I'm about to go back to school for my masters in mental health counseling.

At the moment I don't feel really lonely. I just met An Archist in real life two days ago from Alonelylife. Just so everyone knows, he's pretty cool and...exactly how he is in the chatroom. :) Nice guy.

On another note I've recently started a new course of antidepressants which I hope helps me. This will be the third antidepresant medication I've tried. I'm simply hoping it takes the edge off of my emotions for me.

Here's to hoping this inexact science works out. I also hope I learn something in my counseling program that can help me know how to better respond to people on the forum who need help.

-SG

I'm glad to see you back! I wasn't around for long before you left, but I always liked your posts.

Solivagant said:
I'm glad to see you back! I wasn't around for long before you left, but I always liked your posts.

You're right, I don't know you very well, but hopefully we can get to know each other.

Oh my lord, you're actually back. Welcome back, of course!

I'm really glad to see your return, i'm kind of at a loss for words!

In any case, i'm really glad to hear as well that you're doing well, and completed your degree! Congratulations!

WildernessWildChild said:
Well I'll be damned :D

I hope you're still getting up to your usual trouble, Wild Child. :cool:

ladyforsaken said:
Hellloooooo SophiaGrace :) welcome back, you've been missed, not anymore now <3

Thanks, Lady. :)

Rosebolt said:
Oh my lord, you're actually back. Welcome back, of course!

I'm really glad to see your return, i'm kind of at a loss for words!

In any case, i'm really glad to hear as well that you're doing well, and completed your degree! Congratulations!

It's nice to see you again too. :shy:

zero said:
Welcome back, Sophia Grace! (Hug)

((hugs))

I never spoke to you, but I remember the name and I liked your posts. Welcome back.

Latest posts

Back