New to this site, but not so new to being lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustHazel

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just found this board the other day when I googled "lonely forum"... So yeah. I'm a portrait photographer, I like to sew, draw, and sometimes write. I have a kid and a cat, and have been in a relationship for almost two years but never seem to feel less alone. I can't leave but the longer I stay the more lonely I feel. I used to have a lot of internet friends but I don't anymore and I miss it. So... Hi.

Hi JustHazel, and welcome! It's great to have you with us!

Hi JustHazel, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here.

JustHazel said:
Hi everyone, I just found this board the other day when I googled "lonely forum"... So yeah. I'm a portrait photographer, I like to sew, draw, and sometimes write. I have a kid and a cat, and have been in a relationship for almost two years but never seem to feel less alone. I can't leave but the longer I stay the more lonely I feel. I used to have a lot of internet friends but I don't anymore and I miss it. So... Hi.

Glad you found us. :)

What kinds of things do you create by sewing, drawing and writing?

What happened to your online friends?

Welcome to ALL.

Latest posts

Back