Trouble expressing thoughts...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

thelonegamer

I have an enormous trouble trying to explain certain things and that totally affects my life. I can't put out my thoughts and views in a positive aspect of it. I always ruin that perspective by either giving too much unnecessary info or giving no info at all.
It's even hard sometimes to explain my problems or anything else that I want to share here because I always mix things up and ruin everything. Prompting me to lose friendships, reputation among many other things.
It's even difficult to explain my difficulty. I have really trouble communicating. Of course I can ask people to hand me my bag or stop a cab and give him directions.
But I can't expose my thoughts raw and naked. I always try to adapt them to the understanding of the human language but fail at every attempt.
I can't fully express the beauty inside my head, all of its marvellous truth. If I attempt to, as I've done before, I'd be called insane, which has happened before.
Therefore, I remain silent, subjected to keep my mind to myself alone while everyone else expose theirs.

Latest posts

Back