Trouble expressing myself...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

thelonegamer

I have an enormous trouble trying to explain certain things and that totally affects my life. I can't put out my thoughts and views in a positive aspect of it. I always ruin that perspective by either giving too much unnecessary info or giving no info at all.
It's even hard sometimes to explain my problems or anything else that I want to share here because I always mix things up and ruin everything. Prompting me to lose friendships, reputation among many other things.
It's even difficult to explain my difficulty. I have really trouble communicating. Of course I can ask people to hand me my bag or stop a cab and give him directions.
But I can't expose my thoughts raw and naked. I always try to adapt them to the understanding of the human language but fail at every attempt.
I can't fully express the beauty inside my head, all of its marvellous truth. If I attempt to, as I've done before, I'd be called insane, which has happened before.
Therefore, I remain silent, subjected to keep my mind to myself alone while everyone else expose theirs.

I'm sorry this is happening. I can not fully but somewhat understand what you might feel. Especially in real life, i have trouble finding the words i want to say to express myself. Often when someone suddenly says hello, i end up no answering at all if they just pass by, because i couldn't think of what i wanted to say. That's an example. It gets equally annoying when i want to explain what i really feel. I stutter at times.

I'm not sure if that's the same, but i think we both feel trapped in a body that does not have the vocal ability and speed on par with the ability and speed of our brain.

I do not know how to help, but you're not alone, thegamer. :)

I also have problems really expressing myself on many occasions. I think at times this makes me come across as not particularly intelligent. No, you are definitely not alone.

Rosebolt said:
I do not know how to help, but you're not alone, thegamer. :)

thanks Rosebolt

Tiina63 said:
I also have problems really expressing myself on many occasions. I think at times this makes me come across as not particularly intelligent. No, you are definitely not alone.

thanks, it kinda feels nice to know I'm not alone xP

Tiina63 said:

thanks, it kinda feels nice to know I'm not alone xP

You expressed yourself pretty well in your post, lonegame. :)

I'm an eloquent person who usually can express himself accurately and succinctly, but even I have days and weeks and months where I can't seem to communicate anything intelligibly. So don't beat yourself up. :)

Latest posts

Back