Hey Guys?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisunderstoodVacancy

Reaction score
Hey, just introducing myself. I'm a 23 year old male. I'm just a lonely often depressed person trying to figure things out. I'm not really good at many things and I'm unsure just what I have of value to contribute or whether I can even relate to people on any level. I'd like to be better in life and have more friends though, it just seems like a mountainous road.

MisunderstoodVacancy said:
Hey, just introducing myself. I'm a 23 year old male. I'm just a lonely often depressed person trying to figure things out. I'm not really good at many things and I'm unsure just what I have of value to contribute or whether I can even relate to people on any level. I'd like to be better in life and have more friends though, it just seems like a mountainous road.

hi, and join the club :)

Thank you Mouse and Johnny! And I would say thank you to Saqr but it looks like he's been banned..I feel honored that my welcome page is becoming a shrine to fallen spammer comrades XD

Latest posts

Back