What do you guys think?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruthie

Reaction score
Look. I know a lot of us are depressed about personal things going on,
our health, our finances, our parents, relatives, misunderstandings, our weight, our jobs, mean people, weather, being alone, loneliness and break ups with our lovers and all that.

So what better time to have a forum party? Yes, I know some of you are rolling your eyes but come on! Help me out here!
Let's set a date for it, make a thread for it, have a fun theme and post some food pictures - and crazy pictures - and really have some wild and crazy virtual fun and forget our troubles for awhile!

We could kick it off as an End of Summer Bash!

And what food theme do you think sounds good? We could post our favourite music and groups and all that - just all kinds of cool things. And be really silly and laugh and have a good time!

What do you all think? At least this would be a party where we'd all fit in!

We sort of had one before. It was called 'The Ban Hut Thread' and I spent my time eating cake, singing karaoke, offering sexual favours to Scotsman and being tied to a chair by Grace and Drama. A good time was had by all... ALL?

Thank you so much for responding and sharing your thoughts, Mintymint, Peaches and Alma. <3 I think we could have a lot of fun with this and goodness knows we need a lighthearted break from all the austerity of things many of us are currently dealing with.

And my gosh, Cavey, I just found the thread you're speaking of. Now that is what I call a party! What a blow-out! Are you sure everyone is fully recovered from that one yet? :p

I love the one you told me about, Cavey. I don't think anything could ever supersede it! It's just the best.

I was just going to start a new thread and use this as the header and then let nature take it's course. If people would like to post before the official time, that's terrific.

ALL_Bash.jpg

The ALL End of Summer Forum Party Bash for 2014!

Kicks off September 22 - 23, 2014 - wherever you are!

Bring your favourite youtube playlists, favourite foods, silly pictures, sense of humour, any and all things you want and need to chill out and have a wonderful time!

Can we start early? Oh, you betcha! :p

= = = = =

If you think there should be any changes, or whatnot, please tell me.
If someone else wants to do it, that's fine too. I just know we need a party.
And since the other fantastic one already has 66 pages, I think a little short party might be just the bracer we need to get us through to the holiday season. Don't you guys?

If it's ok, I'm going to post this in another thread to get it started. Might seem a bit early, but the month will go by so quickly.

I'm on!

Cavey said:
We sort of had one before. It was called 'The Ban Hut Thread' and I spent my time eating cake, singing karaoke, offering sexual favours to Scotsman and being tied to a chair by Grace and Drama. A good time was had by all... ALL?

Ah, good times.

Latest posts

Back