Better Late than Never!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vitruvian

Reaction score
Hello there!

I've been looking for an online community of sorts to share experiences with others who may feel similarly. I'm a guy in my mid-20s, currently pursuing my doctorate, which often leads to many long nights at the computer doing work!

Here's to hoping to make some new friends in this great community.

Looking forward to getting to know many of you. :)

mintymint said:
Welcome to the site. What field of study are you in?

Thanks for the welcome, mintymint.

I'm studying in the field of Education, though I also have a bit of background in Business. I think my main reason for joining this site is because I often find it easier to express my deeper thoughts and ideas in writing. I enjoy creative writing, and am part of writing groups online - so I'm hoping I can make some new friends on this forum as well.

Hope everyone is having a great evening so far. I look forward to exploring the site!

Vitruvian said:
mintymint said:
Welcome to the site. What field of study are you in?

Thanks for the welcome, mintymint.

I'm studying in the field of Education, though I also have a bit of background in Business. I think my main reason for joining this site is because I often find it easier to express my deeper thoughts and ideas in writing. I enjoy creative writing, and am part of writing groups online - so I'm hoping I can make some new friends on this forum as well.

Hope everyone is having a great evening so far. I look forward to exploring the site!

:) yeah, being a grad student is rather lonely, I know.Not much time for much else.

Hey Vitruvian, welcome to the forum. Good luck with your studies. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here.

Latest posts

Back